Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956 28.03.1956
1st USSR: Götterdämmerung Kremlin distances itself from Stalin legend the Bolshevik revolution and its leaders. Lenin as a speaker, Trotsky in uniform and Stalin, which decreases the parade on the red square. Took by soldiers, waving women, female youth organisation. Smiling Stalin, big. Little girl hugging Stalin. Onslaught with red flags and placards of Stalin in East Berlin. Stalin laid out after his death. At the coffin's leadership of the party with Malenkov, Khrushchev, Bulganin, Molotov. Stalin succeeded Malenkov on the lectern, then Bulganin as an orator and his successor of Khrushchev, who dissociated himself from the Stalin course. Clapping at Congress of the CPSU. Integrating the harsh criticism of Moscow joins in East Berlin.
02. Mexico: Day of the Wehrmacht of mass deployment of soldiers in all fronts. Soldiers show their level of training by showing in the single combat of man against man.
03. Israel: for the young army parade officer young soldiers in military Academy. Moshe Dayan, Defense Minister, front moves down and gives the rank badge as a sign of their dignity of the officer cadets.
04. United States: marine troops to reinforce the Mediterranean fleet of large transport aircraft. 1800 Marines destined to reinforce the Mediterranean fleet - parachute jump from a transport aircraft.
05. Thailand: Seato maneuvers parachutists. Troops from Thailand, New Zealand, the Philippines, Australia, United Kingdom and the United States in the maneuver. Aircraft carrier. Helicopter launch from aircraft carriers to fly to the site.
06. England: Bomber for nuclear attacks north stand side by side on the airfield. Launch and flight.
07. France: Modern radars for the anti-aircraft radar screen rotates. Flying objects are visible on screen. Anti-aircraft guns automatically control and firing at target on the coast.
08 Coventry: Elizabeth II. in the Basic setting for the new Cathedral of Elizabeth II and Philip are welcomed by clergy. The model of the new church stands before the altar of the Cathedral destroyed during the war. Elizabeth at cornerstone. Many people at the ceremony.
9 Lugano: Adenauer holidaying in the Swiss mountains train shield Rheingold Dortmund-Essen Düsseldorf Cologne Bonn-Mainz-Mannheim-Basel SBB. Train window you say goodbye to Adenauer and his daughter Mrs. Reimers prior to departure. The Swiss mountains and lakes. Arrival in Lugano church attendance in Porza. Adenauer is kindly greeted by people. Adenauer in the circle of young people.
10 Düsseldorf: Protest of the movie theater owners against amusement Tax breakdown from WIB 196/7: cinema box office. Hand pays and receives ticket. Price list at the box office with indication of the supplement for amusement tax. Convention of movie theater owners. Font amusement tax or fee increase.
11. San Francisco: The safest prison in the United States of Alcatraz prison Alcatraz on a rock in the Bay of San Francisco. Interior shots of the prison. Grid is positioned before cell to the page.
12 Holland: peace glasses in chicken farm poultry farm. Brawlers go together. Breeders shows battle wounds in the drool. Opaque glasses used chickens on beak, so opponents will be invisible. Peaceful chickens.
13 Aintree: Grand total national audience. Bookmakers To give signs. Among the spectators of the Russian Energy Minister, Malenkow and Gallery Elizabeth II., and Queen Mother Elizabeth. Start of 29 horses, of which only 9 to achieve the goal. Falls at the first obstacle. Reiterlose horses galoppierten in the field. Heavy falls, but without serious consequences. Leading horse crashes the last obstacle. Reiterlose horses run across and impede the following horses and riders. It leads down the stretch Devon Loch, the horse of the Queen. The hind legs SAG suddenly off the horse. Fall. The following horses pass. Jockey trying to get back on, but the horse's legs To give up. Jockey leads horse at the reins. E. S. B. outsider WINS with 10 lengths. Winning horse is surrounded. With blanket next to his owner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Bulganin ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Dajan, Mosché ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Lenin, Wladimir ; Malenkow, Georgi ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Reiners, Ria ; Stalin, Josef ; Trotzki ; Ulbricht, Walter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Justice ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Political events ; Radar ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Buildings ; Curiosities ; Maneuver ; Military ; Military events ; Holiday ; Crime ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Stalin-story origin: Metro, archive material, Mexico military all over the world origin: Metro, Gaumont and Pathé news laid to the Coventry Cathedral origin: Pathe news Adenauer in holiday protest movie theater owners camera: Essmann prison San Francisco origin: Metro spectacles for chickens origin: Polygoon sports: Grand national origin: Pathe news final special service: rowing Saarbrücken (inauguration of water sport home)
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 121/1954
Welt im Bild 57/1953
Welt im Bild 120/1954