Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 323/1956 06.04.1956
01 Jerusalem, the divided city cityscape Jerusalem: plate: wait for inspection. Israel frontier. Passage at the Mandelbaum gate from the Israeli new town to the Arab old city. Control. Dormition Abbey on Israeli territory. Here was the place where Jesus took the last supper with his disciples. Monks in the chapel.
02. Vatican: Pope Pius XII. Announces message of peace on Easter crowd on St. Peter's square. Pope Pius XII. Announces Easter message of peace and issued the Apostolic Blessing 'urbi et orbi' (interview).
03. Algeria: French combat troop troop transports in the port of Algiers. Soldiers go by the Board. Air bridge between West and East Africa. Transport planes bring Senegalese soldiers in Algerian fighting areas. Landing. Soldiers leave the aircraft.
04. Greece: Demonstrations, enter on the day of independence of King Paul and Queen Friederike behind them Prince Konstantin and Princess Sophie front Palace. Wreath-laying ceremony on the day of independence and parade. Marching in the streets due to the unresolved Cyprus question.
05. Italy: annual meeting of the Bersaglieri close-up Bersaglieri. Parade at run. Veterans follow young soldiers.
06. Antarctica: American South Pole expedition ship in ice water. Sea Lion, great. Penguin runs up. Men build shelters in the ice. Bearded men upon return.
07. Vienna: Recordings of the activity of the brain patient lies on a stretcher. Contrast medium is injected. Head between film camera and X-ray machine. Camera shows through of the liquid and ulcer. (Procedure Dr. Kane) 08 Bavaria: DO27 - 1 German aircraft debris of the destroyed das works. Thu 27 multi-purpose aircraft launches sports plane and flies. Landing.
09th Karlsruhe: Highest ladder of the world (54 meters) fire ladder is extended. Cinematographer boots up with. Head next to high-rise.
10. Amsterdam: Unicycle as transportation boy rides unicycle through the city.
11 Hamburg: HSV - Schalke 04 2-3 game: reshma s shoots 1-0 for Schalke. Viewers half close, dissatisfied. Attack of the HSV. Dieter Seeler shoots the compensation. 1:1 total viewers. 2nd half: Schalke stormed to the HSV door. 2 serious boy, great. HSV before the opposing goal. Goalkeeper leaves fall ball, over margin at the gate. Viewers, big, serious. Corner leads to the 2:1 for the HSV. Reshma s shoots the balance 2:2. Uwe Seeler fails and the good defense of Schalke. Reshma s fits to Krämer, who shoots the winning goal 3:2. Viewers scratching the head and can not believe it.
12 Holland: Motocross motorcycle jumps, dust clouds, obstacles. Viewers dodging to the side. Congratulations for the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; cameramen, cameramen ; Expeditions ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Football ; motor sports ; Parades ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Africa ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; wreath stoppages ; hotspots ; Medicine ; Military events ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fire brigade ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 323/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Easter in Jerusalem and Rome origin: iNcom gain Algeria origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal Greece demonstrations origin: Gaumont Bersaglieri fixed origin: iNcom Americ. Antarctic expedition origin: Metro brain photo origin: Austria Fairchild longest fire escape Unicyclist origin: Polygoon sports: Football: HSV-Schalke 04 camera: Luppa, Seib Motocross origin: road closing:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 369/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 268/1955
Welt im Film 239/1949
Welt im Film 310/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 795/1965
Welt im Film 33/1945