Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 327/1956 04.05.1956
01 Sarzbüttel: People go trial against witches banner Waldemar Eberling in house. Judges table. Waldemar Eberling in court. Practices of the banner of witches. Cotton wool inserted into a Keyhole and would you want to distribute needles, the witches. Enrique e massaging a man's head as a faith healer. Small wax tablets are buried to keep away evil influences. Women as a listener. Experts testify. Waldemar Eberling is convicted of violating the health practitioners act. Recorded interview: "I proclaim the judgment on behalf of the people. The defendant is a prison sentence of 4 months, the execution of which is suspended, and sentenced to pay a fine of $400."
02. Mannheim: Heuss speaks to the Catastrophies women on deck chairs in the rest house of the lectures. Talks, walks, and play outdoors. Heuss in Assembly. Interview: "the family is the human reserve against the complete nationalization and the mere professionalisation of man against his Verameisung, which can be also loneliness."
03. may 1 in the East and West of West Berlin: Rally prior to the Schöneberg Town Hall (500,000). There are Mayor Suhr. (Need a 40-hour week) Shield: How long still impact trees Center by Germany. Berlin: Took Front Royal box. Detachments of the people's army. Military vehicles.
04. Berlin: Spy Tunnel Russians show a tunnel with technical equipment of American origin and foreign reporters. Telephone cables were tapped for the interception of conversations.
05. Dortmund: British ceremony gives the British Empire Medal for the saviors of 2 British children from certain death on railway tracks a German for German life saver Ambassador Hoyer-Millar. Savior himself was seriously injured in the Act.
06. Hamburg: Distinguished service cross 1. Class for the Chief cameraman of DW, Erich Stoll Mayor Engelhard, Erich Stoll presented the cross of merit 1st class. Senator Landahl, great. Review: Erich Stoll in his work as cinematographer before aircraft, at sports events, at the coronation celebrations in Ethiopia and Adenauer.
07. Munich: children car boy sitting on the pot. He goes with his father to garage and sits in mini car, motor-driven. Boy starts and runs.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: up and down Jupp Hussels behind on Perron by tram. Walter Gross enters and wants to jump again, as he determines to be in the wrong car. TRUCK drive tightly next to tram. Jupp Hussels draws attention to the dangers of jumping off young people jump on the tram, one jumps back from front of truck braking sharply. Haridas and big freeze horrified.
09. Budapest: International woman gymnastics uneven bars: on the uneven bars, Latinia, USSR champion in twelve battle turns. Floor exercise: Boskova / CSSR is 3rd overall. Audience clapping.
10 Dortmund: heavyweight boxing in the Westfalenhalle: Heinz Neuhaus James Parker / Canada, defeated Gong strike. Shock Exchange. Viewers go upset with, half-close. In the first two rounds, Neuhaus won point advantages. In the 3rd round, Parker meets fully and Neuhaus falls to the ground and will be counted. Too late he gets up hastily. Parker jumps for joy in the ring. Parker and Neuhaus in the ring.
11 Munich: Sandbahnrennen on the upper meadow field motorcyclists in the curve at the Sandbahnrennen. Kick up clouds of dust. Viewers in the dust clouds close to half. Winner is Joseph Hofmeister at award ceremony with laurel wreath. Advertising: Continental tire - Firestone - Porsche - Harris chain - Volkswagen
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bosakova, Eva ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Eberling, Waldemar ; Engelhard ; Gross, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hoyer-Miller ; Hussels, Jupp ; Suhr, Otto ; Stoll, Erich ; Hofmeister, Josef ; Latinia, Larissa ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Parker, James
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Emblems ; motor sports ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; sports facilities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Crime ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Agents ; Trade unions ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 327/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Trial of witches banner Catastrophies 1 may East Berlin origin: DEFA 1 may West Berlin spy tunnel origin: DEFA Award for life-saver camera: Essmann Stoll - ceremony midget driving "Up and down" sports: gymnastics in Budapest origin: Budapest boxes: Neuhaus-Parker Sandbahnrennen in Munich final:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 15/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 784/1965