Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 328/1956 11.05.1956
01. from the day of work Rome: Rally at St. Peter's - the St. Peter's Basilica. Pope Pius supported on litter and blesses the crowd. Pope Pius speaks to the working people of the world and gives the blessing. Japan: may rallies - mass demonstrations with flags and presidential box. Parades, partly in move in wavy lines.
02. Paris: State visit Marshal Tito from the station welcomes President Coty Marshal Tito and his wife Jovanka. Motorcycle escort accompanied the car to the Elysee Palace. Coty goes next to Tito. Coty Tito gives the Grand Cross of the Légion d'honneur. Tito put down at the tomb of the unknown soldier wreath. The eternal flame.
03. Algeria: 125 years of French Foreign Legion marching Fremdenlegionäre. The hand of a fallen officer from the battle of Camerone 1863 is worn as a relic from the Legion. Wounded with crutches rise from their seats.
04. Vatican: 450 years Swiss Guard guard marching on. Drill. The historic uniforms will be applied. Swiss guards present. 21 recruits are sworn in.
05. Bonn: Federal cross of merit gives the great Federal cross of merit of the American virtuoso Yehudi Menuhin for the Violinvirtuosen Yehudi Menuhin Heuss. Order big.
06. Israel: Fixed of the Druze on the grave of the Prophet Jethro pilgrimage of the Druze, an Arab Jewish master to Galilee. Faces, close-ups, demonstration of folk dances of men.
07. Switzerland: cow fighting in the lower Valais cows push against each other with the heads. Loser turns around and runs away. In the final, defending champion Laura fights daisies. After first retreat WINS Tausenschönchen and caressed by her owner.
08 Belgium: go betting the postman postman in uniform to the bet in Brussels. Winner goes through the target.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the blind chicken road junction. Walter Gross rises from tram, runs behind the tram on the opposite track, comes on the other railway. He jumps back before cars and minibus. Walter Gross runs back and forth and into the arms of Jupp Hussels, who witnessed the scene in house entrance. Walter Gross complained angrily. Jupp Hussels informed him of his misconduct on the roads.
10 London: Cup final Manchester City - Birmingham 3-1 game at Wembley Stadium. Arrival of Queen Elizabeth in the official gallery. Teams invade. Game scenes with Bert Trautmann in the port of Manchester. Tor 0 1:0 and 2:1 for Manchester. Handkerchiefs are swung, screen-filling. Excited spectators close to half. Little boys clap enthusiastically. 3:1 shot on goal, waving handkerchiefs. Trautmann is overrun and injured in defense. Continues and is injured once again. Breaks down, but remains until the end of the game in goal. Elizabeth presented the Cup to the winning team.
12. Monschau: whitewater slalom canoe racers departure of Weir. Canoe driver lost paddle whitewater. Boats overturn. Athletes swim in the 4 degree waters of the Ruhr. Winner Ernst Gierer is congratulated.
13 Düsseldorf: Black gold horse race of the 3-year old mares Racecourse visitors total. Favorite love sits at the top of the field, that it no longer gives off. Win 7 lengths ahead. Love suffering with Jockey Hiller. Owner is congratulated. Love sorry after the race in the lead ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; wreath stoppages ; Military events ; Competitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 328/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: May 1 in Rome origin: iNcom may 1 in Japan origin: Asahi news Tito Paris origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont ceremony d. French Foreign Legion in Algeria origin: Gaumont Swiss Guard anniversary origin: iNcom Bundesverdienstkreuz f. Menuhin camera: Götz Festival of the Druze i. Israel huh battles origin: Cine journal postman race origin: Belgavox "The blind chicken" sports: Trautmann ceremony origin: Pathé news Cup-final kayak slalom on the Ruhr black-gold horse racing camera : Luppa conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Staatsbesuch in Senegal
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 170/1953
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 648/1962
Welt im Film 80/1946
Welt im Film 27/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 35/1950