Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 329/1956 18.05.1956
01 Greece: State visit of German President Heuss on red-carpet arrival next to King Paul is Heuss. 15s presents. Heuss and King Paul step out front of the stand. Heuss visited the Acropolis. By Brentano in conversation, great.
02. Athens: Antibritsche demonstrations due to execution of 2 Cypriots rally. People on roofs. Police with batons takes action against demonstrators. The quantity in the attack on the British Embassy. Street battle with dead and wounded.
03. Aachen: Awarding of the Charlemagne Prize to Winston Churchill on arrival get Winston Churchill and Lady Churchill out of car. Statue of Frederick the great in Aachen. For merits to the European unification, Winston Churchill receives the Charlemagne Prize. In addition to Churchill Adenauer. The Lord Mayor of Aachen Heusch awarded the Charlemagne Prize. Churchill at the lectern: o-ton: "Mr President-in-Office of the Federal Chancellor, Mr Mayor, ladies and gentlemen" gossip of those present. (Speech Churchill: Russia's admission into the Atlantic Alliance seems possible). Heuss as listeners in addition to Lady Churchill. Quote: "in a true unity of Europe, Russia must have a part but about all Germany must degree united." Clapping. Adenauer speaking with Churchill. Churchill is led out of the Hall.
04. Algeria: Bloody riots fires. Dead livestock. French paratroopers browse nests. Prisoners are searched. The French were deserters.
05. Mallorca: honeymoon of couple of Prince of Monaco Rainier and Gracia to Mallorca. Residents gossip. Bullfight in honour of the pair of princes. Official gallery of Gracia and Rainier. Torero throws to Gracia flowers and kills the bull to fight. Gracia throwing flowers to the Bullfighter.
06. Rome: Bulgarian Ballet Bulgarian folk dances.
07. Manchester: Manchester City reception for the winning team of the football crowd cheering and waving to the football players, driving through the city on car roofs. Bert Trautmann, who has broken a cervical vertebra in the Cup final, before microphones.
08th Opladen: Accident of a steamroller steamroller the downhill road, the brakes failed in local between rubble.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the pattern dial of Jupp Haridas when purchasing wheel speaks with seller. Walter Gross rides up, puts his bike against a tree and blends into the entertainment. In his opinion, all safety equipment is not necessary. Police officer approaches and asked about the improper bicycle on the tree. Jupp Hussels explains that this wheel had been brought just to repair and pedaling away.
10. Los Angeles: the master runner Jim Baley run over 1 mile at the start and John Landy / Australia. Crowd stand up and clap. Landy goes immediately into the lead, but will overflow in the final sprint by Baley, who wins.
11 Helsinki: International motorcycle race start. Motorcycle riders on the track. Finnish driver crashes on the straight and flings across the street. He is unharmed. Other Finn crashes hard and knocking into the gang. Johannson / Sweden, victorious with laurel wreath.
12 Gelsenkirchen: Schalke 04-1 FC Kaiserslautern 3-1 both teams play in the dark dress. Game scenes. Overhead kick. Half close audience faces. Fritz Walter has an effort on goal. Own defense of the goalkeeper. Foul before the gate. Matzkowski shoots a penalty kick for a 1-0 for Schalke. 2nd half: Schalke stormed. Enthusiastic audience faces. Reshma s this 2: jump 0 audience shoots up after flank Krämer. Goalie throws in vain. Scheffler, Kaiserslautern Touchline to Fritz Walter, who beheads to Schroer, goal 2:1 Paul Touchline to Krämer, who shoots up to 3:1. Jubilation. Fritz Walter shaking hands with players after the game.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baley, Jim ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Churchill, Winston ; Monaco von, Gracia Patricia ; Gross, Walter ; Heusch ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hussels, Jupp ; Paul von Griechenland ; Monaco von, Rainier ; Johannsson ; Klodt, Berni ; Krämer, Peter ; Landy, John ; Matzkowski ; Sadlowski ; Scheffler ; Schroer ; Trautmann, Bert ; Walter, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Football ; motor sports ; Medals, awards, honors ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Accidents ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Military ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 329/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Heuss in Athens riots in Athens origin: Gaumont Charlemagne Prize to Churchill camera: Essmann unrest in Algeria origin: Gaumont Rainier and grace in Mallorca origin: No. do Bulgarian Ballet i. ROM origin: iNcom Trautmann-11 reception origin: Pathé news steamroller House retracted "The pattern dial" sport: Athletics of Los Angeles (mile) origin: Metro motorcycle race in Helsinki origin: Filmveli football: camera Schalke 04-Kaiserslautern: Luppa, rabanus final :
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 301/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 176/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 37/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 298/1955
Welt im Film 324/1951
Welt im Film 108/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 22/1950
Welt im Film 5/1945