Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 331/1956 01.06.1956
01 United States: rocket sleds at supersonic speeds doll for test car is prepared. Missiles at supersonic speeds during test drive. Doll is ejected to parachute and ends up unscathed.
02. United States: Remote-controlled rocket battery of air force missiles are bundled by aircraft shot down. Burning, target plane plunges into the sea.
03. UNITED STATES. Bad luck in landing maneuver on the aircraft carrier Essex landing on aircraft carriers. Failing the country device and spinning over deck. Plane crashes over the side. Recovery of the pilots by helicopter.
04 Pacific: Discharge of 1st H-bomb on the island of Namu instruments set up on Board of observation ship. Special vessels for the measurement of radioactivity are allowed to water. Soldiers at observation devices target area. Bombers B-52 starts. Notching the bomb and turning off of the aircraft. Blast fungus huge and radioactive cloud over the area of the explosion. Observers on ships.
05. forest Idyll forest in the sunlight. Dew on a spider's Web. Wild boar run through the forest. Small rookies with striped fur. Bird on branch. Deer in the aesthetic between tree trunks. Deer. Ants running across the forest floor. Dung beetle crawls. Duck mother with her young swims in pond. Mouflon in the field at the aesthetic.
06. England: Donkey race ass with little rider will not go forward, although boy pulls and pushes. Start and the little donkey races.
07. California: Rodeo Rodeo horses and bulls. Riders plunge to the ground. Long's little boy riding on a bull.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: overhaul police station with Jupp Hussels as policeman appears with parking tickets due to traffic missing Walter Gross. Jupp Hussels checks the traffic signs and model rules of the road without much success.
09 Berlin: Football Germany - England 1:3 sold-out Olympic Stadium. Germany storms. Fritz Walter clash with Defender. Spectators close to half. Assault of an Englishman. Shot on goal 1: hug 0 player. Viewers filling picture. MORLOCK injured himself and sits at the bottom. 2nd half: Superior and technically better game of the Englishman. Shot on goal 2:0 in the 63rd minute. Among the spectators, British soldiers cheer with sign England. German assault. Latte shot. Excited male audience. Scene in front of the German goal 3:0 cheering for the English soldiers, embarrassed faces at the German audience, mostly men with hat. Fritz Walter storms and shoots German consolation goal.
10 London: Athletics 1500 m run: going Ken Wood from the back to the front In the final sprint and there's leadership despite Sprint not more from the Hungarian world record holder Tabori and Roszavölggyi.
11 Bremen: Handball Germany - Sweden 17:15 full bleachers. The world champion of the field of Germany plays against the world champion of the Hall of Sweden. Viewers filling picture. Shots on goal. Half-time score of 8:8 changing scenes and gate litters on large door where the goalkeeper has little chance. Spectators clapping and run to the end of the game on the field.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Handball ; Disasters ; Football ; Rockets ; Rodeo ; Satellite ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; mood pictures ; Animals (except dogs) ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; space ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 331/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: rocket sled origin: Metro guided Raketenbaterie + aircraft - landing maneuver origin: Metro H-bombs shedding origin: Metro forest Idyll origin: Polygoon donkey Derby in England origin: Pathé news Rodeo of for children in America origin: Metro "Overhaul" sports: Football: Germany England Athletics White City origin: Pathé news handball: Germany.-Sweden camera: Luppa conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 134/1952
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 490/1959
Welt im Bild 201/1956