Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 334/1956 22.06.1956
01 people at the roadside wave at Adenauer Adenauer in the United States. Adenauer waving from an open car. The German society of Pennsylvania appoints Adenauer as an honorary member. Certificate. Milwaukee: Marquette University gives Adenauer honorary doctor would. Listeners applaud. Adenauer was appointed an honorary member of North American Indian tribes. Name for Adenauer Layadanolu - wise leader of his people. Indian dance. Feather headdress used him up. Adenauer smoking a peace pipe. Washington: Cameramen - Adenauer and Dulles enter military hospital to visit Eisenhower (topic of the conversation: German reunification).
02. the 17th of June West Berlin: wreath in memory of the victims of the 17 June with the Federal Minister for all-German Affairs, Jakob Kaiser. Boys from youth groups with the flags. Bonn: Bundestag President Gerstenmaier speaks at ceremony in the interview: "the 17. June 1953 as a victory of freedom and yet he is not a black day in the history of Germany, but he belongs to the events, our hopes are based on the. The today's feast day is therefore neither a remembrance day nor a victory celebration." On chairs before the ranks of members, the members of the Cabinet sit Adenauer and others, Blücher, by Brentano, Schröder, Erhard and German President Heuss.
03. Bonn: Visit of the Indonesian President Sukarno Sukarno comes down stairs and is welcomed by Heuss. Introduction the Minister of Brentano. Sukarno waving at people.
04. Iceland: Berlin children make holidays children before the monument of the Viking who settled the island first. Dry cod, waterfalls of Hueragerdi, Iceland horse riding. Upgrade fails. Hot geysers. Kids eat with family. Girl with Icelandic dress as a gift. Farewell to the airfield and board aircraft. Departure.
05. Lübeck: Campaign for Lübeck towers the steeples of the city: St. Mary's, St. Jakobi, Cathedral, St. Ägidien, St. Petri. Square, Police band playing collection to restore the partly very damaged towers. People put money in life-size 06. England: British pioneers retractable bridge is built and demolished. Steel rails are extended by tanks as a temporary bridge.
07. California: Marines as a babysitter soldiers wear in hospital infants in their crib, wrap and give bottle. Use on a voluntary basis as a replacement for missing baby nurses.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the bridge pedestrian beyond zebra stripes. Walter Gross cross road without crossing in a hurry and is stopped by a policeman of Jupp Haridas. Haridas explains the benefits of Zebra Strip "Go over bridge rather than swimming through power" large.
09 Stockholm: Equestrian Olympics military: off-road ride. Obstacles. Horse refused, rider crashes. Viewers. Child's face, great. Drops in the water. King Gustaf of Sweden laughing as a spectator. August Lütke Westhues rides very well and is located on the 2nd place. Otto Rothe beside his horse fell far back. Ride by Peter case m / Sweden, located on the 1st place. Hunting jumping: on the trail of August Lütke-Westhues. Error in obstacle. Winning the silver medal. Ride by Peter box man. Obstacle falls. Winning the gold medal. Audience clapping. Award ceremony. Team standings: England, Germany, Canada. Grand Prix of the Nations: on the courses Pat Smithe / England, Flanagan. Dropping off at the wall. Jump in obstacle. Raimondo d ´ Inzeo on Merano Wins Silver Medal with 8 errors. Rider crashes. Audience, great. Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor. 4. If 8 error, D ´ Oriola / France on Voulette basis, with 15 faults 6 ride Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. Winkler is muscle tear and rides his team to victory as the most successful team of the games with a contorted face. Admission of the German team.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Blücher, Franz; Brentano von, Heinrich; Dulles, John Foster; Erhard, Ludwig; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Gross, Walter; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden; Heuss, Theodor; Hussels, Jupp; Kaiser, Jakob; Sukarno; Schröder, Gerhard; Inzeo d', Raimondo; Kastenmann, Petrus; Lütge Westhues, Alfons; Oriola d', Jonqueres; Rothe, Otto; Smythe, Pat; Thiedemann, Fritz; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Fishing; fishing; Olympics 1956; Medals, awards, honors; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); State visits (inside); Dance; Buildings; wreath stoppages; Military; Transport: General; Water; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Fisheries; Military; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 334/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Adenauer in United States June 17 in Berlin and Bonn camera: Essmann, reason, rabanus also. Staatspräs. Sukarno in Bonn camera: Essmann German children in Iceland collection f. Lübeck steeples pioneering exercises in England origin: Pathé news U.S. soldiers as baby sitter origin: Metro 'The bridge' sport: Olympics of the equestrian in Stockholm origin: Pathé news final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 505/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 466/1959
Der 85. Geburtstag des Bundeskanzlers