Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 337/1956 11.07.1956
01 Bonn: Bundestag debate on the law on conscription cameramen. Deputies in the conversation. See other Ollenhauer bends backwards. Adenauer on the lectern. Interview: "I would like to first a commitment drop, and then, I think, any more at home like I want a controlled general disarmament to the preservation of peace in the world." I think for me to be able to claim, an opponent of the war I was here like just any House, but ladies and gentlemen, you have to look realistic but the world. I think for me to be able to claim, an opponent of the war I was here like just any House, but ladies and gentlemen, you have to look realistic but the world." Deputies clapping. Ollenhauer at the lectern. Interview: "the step take the step now taking, namely on the basis of general conscription to build the Bundeswehr, under conditions which we deplore as a social democratic opposition on the deepest." Deputies clapping. Vote. Gerstenmaier as Bundestag President. Adenauer laughing is congratulated after vote.
02. Bremen: Swearing-in of a tank Corps recruits are soldiers in the barracks yard. Voluntary recruits marching up and are sworn in. Interview: "I swear faithfully to serve the Federal Republic of Germany and bravely to defend the law and the freedom of the German people, so help me God."
03. Berlin news a) laying of foundation stone for 1130 apartments debris. Sign Berlin building. District mayor Kress man at the laying of the foundation stone with 3 blows from a hammer. Workers begin construction. (b) Russians passed radio House on West Berlin the Soviet occupied Radio House in the Masurenallee. Shield: This is no West Berlin transmitters. Cameramen in front of the House. Russian soldiers when looking through the keyhole by gate March in the courtyard. Gate opens. Bus arrives. (c) air bridge for relaxation seekers Berlin kids backyard environment. Children playing in the backyard and gate entrance. Children climb the aircraft at the airfield. Air bridge action of the army brings children to rest after West Germany. Waving goodbye.
04. adventures with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the Blender at night headlights VW bus shine. Jupp Hussels looks bike funky to ahead of the vehicle and discovered in the bushes of Walter Gross, who violently complains about vehicle of light hidden on, which ran over him. Jupp Hussels reminds of your own sentence for not fade away.
05. Hamburg: the Cruiser Des Moines Cruiser of Des Moines and four of the destroyers are US fleet visit the overseas bridge. Cadets go ashore and marching with music at the City Hall. Policemen pushing onlookers back. Mayor Dr. Sieveking on the balcony of the Town Hall. Miss Germany Marina Lakatos goes on Board of the Cruiser, talks to officers and sailors and sign autographs.
06. Wimbledon: Tennis Finals men: Hoad and Australia defeated rose wall / Australia, receives the trophy from the Duchess of Kent. Ladies: Shirley Frey / United States triumphs over Angela Buxton, England. Game scenes. FRY and Buxton with victory Bowl.
07. Los Angeles: Athletics men 100 m: it wins Bob Morrow in 10.3 seconds. Close-up. 110 m hurdles: it wins Jack Davis with chest width ahead of Calhoun - audience clapping. 400 m men: viewers jump. Sprint. Lou Jones won in world record time of 54.2 sec. High jump: Charlie Dumas jumps 2.15 m.
08th Aachen: World Cup of show jumping rider on the course Francesco Goyoaga / Spain, Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor. Audience clapping. Piero d ´ Inzeo rides against the obstacle. Hans Günter Winkler as a spectator after injury in Stockholm. At the award ceremony, grüßend, big. Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor (3rd), Francesco Goyoaga (2nd), Raimondo d ´ Inzeo (1.). Audience clapping.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buxton, Angela ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Herzogin von Kent ; Kressmann ; Kreßmann ; Marina von Kent ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Orschel, Marina ; Sieveking, Kurt ; Sieveking ; Calhoun, Lee ; Davis, Jack ; Dumas, Charlie ; Fry, Shirley ; Goyoaga, Francesco ; Hoad, Lewis ; Inzeo d', Piero ; Inzeo d', Raimondo ; Jones, Louis ; Morrow, Bob ; Rosewall, Ken ; Thiedemann, Fritz ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Children ; Radio ; Political events ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Tennis ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Transport: General ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Construction ; Autographs ; construction ; Crew ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 337/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Debate about military law camera: Stoll swearing d. first recruits foundation stone laid for 1130 apartments return of broadcasting house children airlift "Blender" March of Americ, naval cadets for Town Hall & Miss Germany on the "Des Moines" camera: Ammon sports: tennis final at Wimbledon origin: Pathe news Athletics World Championships d. equestrian final:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 782/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 913/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Welt im Bild 14/1952
Welt im Film 286/1950
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg