Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 338/1956 20.07.1956
01 Bonn: State visit of Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru car Vorfahrt. Nehru gets out and goes under cocked up umbrella to the Villa Hammerschmidt. Police officer greets, large. Heuss and Nehru in conversation, in addition to Adenauer. Nehru's daughter and grandchildren to Rhine steamer. Gossip-standing trellis. The Rhine with Adenauer starting in Königswinter, Germany. On board including Krupp. Drive to Andernach. People waving from the shore. Rhine castles, campsite on the shore. Ship's Bell is rung once. Under screen, Adenauer and Nehru go ashore. Nehru is reception. Among those present of Ludwig Erhard. Nehru in addition to daughter, Indira Gandhi. Among the guests of the Russian Ambassador Valerian Zorin and Conant.
02. Bonn: State visit of Australian Prime Minister Robert Menzies Adenauer, by Brentano and Menzies at the Palais Schaumburg Manzies speaks to the press (not a quote). Adenauer before microphones. Handshake Adenauer - Menzies.
03. Ingolstadt: airplane flight of 7 Hungary, Hungarian transport aircraft on the airfield. Interiors of passenger room to fight of the 7 refugees. Cockpit. Injured in the hospital.
04. Munich: Party Congress of the SPD Carlo Schmid speaks about the 2nd industrial revolution interview: "we need to set up because more per the primacy of democratic and humanitarian postulates that since hot: human dignity and freedom." Man can also express themselves in the new further technological time not to the victims of the environmental factors down let. There must be no new masters and there must be no new servants. There must be no new wealth and no new poverty." Clapping, listener, great Erich Ollenhauer actuality: "we will continue our fight against the current foreign and military policy of the Federal Government with clarity and strength. "But we will defend ourselves against any attempt to use this attitude of the Social Democrats for Communist purposes and objectives, to destroy the democratic order in West of Germany or to become an instrument of Communist policy the social democratic party." Close-ups listeners. Clapping. Election of the 1st Chairman results for Erich Ollenhauer's huge majority. Congratulations.
05. Paris: National holiday July 14 Arc de Triomphe. Parade on the Champs Elysee. Colonial troops on horseback. Infantry marches.
06. India: The sacred Puri car Festival procession to the temple. Giant car would be with God figures of pilgrims. Crowd filling picture.
07. Cuxhaven: Ships day deep-sea fisherman's Wimpelbeflaggte. Horn sounds. Fishing boat at a farewell parade in front of exit prior to Cuxhaven.
08th Pamplona: running Bull hunting bullshit and young men through the streets of Pamplona. Bull-fighting in the arena. Bull Matador with the horns is wearing here and is distracted with difficulty.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussel and Walter Gross: the wheel Acrobat heavily laden with crates and Walter Gross driving rods on bicycle. When I call Jupp Hussels he falls over. You pick up the bike. A policeman approaching in the distance. Big back rises despite admonitions with bulkier bar and crates and is stopped by a police officer. Haridas laughs.
10 Texas: American Championships of Tower two jumpers jumpers from the Tower of ZL. Jump of the winner Pat McCormik.
11 Berlin: Vorolympische elimination fights of the gymnast gymnastics: Heinz Schnepp turns. Pommel horse: Adalbert Dan ASABE turns. Bars: Theo Wied and Helmut Bantz's gymnastics. Spectators clap. Stretching: Adalbert Dan ASABE turns. Winner is Helmut Bantz in twelve battle.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut; Adenauer, Konrad; Brentano von, Heinrich; Conant, James B.; Erhard, Ludwig; Gandhi, Indra; Gross, Walter; Heuss, Theodor; Hussels, Jupp; Krupp, Alfried; Mellies, Wilhelm; Menzies, Robert; Nehru, Indira; Ollenhauer, Erich; Zorin, Valerian Alexandrowitsch; Dickhut, Adalbert; Schnepp, Heinz; Wied, Theo
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Fishing; fishing; Refugees; art jumping; Parades; Political events; Police; Rain; Religious events; Shipping; beauty pageants; Swimming; sports audience, sports spectator; State visits (inside); diving; Gymnastics; automotive engineering, automotive; automotive industry; Transport: General; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Fisheries; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 338/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Nehru in Bonn camera: basic of Australian Prime Minister of Menzies i. Bonn escape a ungar. Aircraft SPD Congress in Munich camera: Hafner 14 July Paris origin: Pathé journal Indian car fixed origin: Asian day of the deep-sea fisherman Pamplona: Bulls origin: No.-do "The wheel Acrobat" sports: diving origin: Metro gymnastics (Ausscheidg. f. Melbourne) final
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 807/1965
Welt im Film 163/1948
Welt im Bild 75/1953
Welt im Film 100/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 260/1955
Der beste Schuß
Ein Wochenende in New York