Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 341/1956 10.08.1956
01 Stuttgart: German Festival of the fanfare group singer. Historical parade with Knights to the Neckar Stadium. Flag swivel. Secondments from singing clubs from all over the world, including Africa, South Africa, Austria. Onslaught of the singers in the stadium. As a guest of honor, Heuss greets from the Royal box. Final Chorus "thoughts are free".
02. England: Problem "Suez" people standing in the rain on the street and await the arrival of the American Secretary of State Dulles in Downingstreet. Reservists are called up and registered. Weapons are made ready.
03. Denmark: Russian fleet visit to Copenhagen In the port of Copenhagen is the Russian Kreuzer Orschonikidze. The Danish port Commander is on board and welcomes the Russian commander. Sailors go off the boat ashore. Sailors in the conversation with the population.
04. Korea: protest rallies against the Government of Syngman Rhee protest March by members of the opposition through the streets of Seoul. Brawl. Police on horseback driving demonstrators apart.
05. Jersey: pretty girls in pageant go flower parade on the channel island on large flower trolleys. Flower battle at the end of the event. Flowers are thrown into the crowd.
06. Italy: leisure fashion mannequins ancestor with cars in the Greens and present nice leisure suits and swimwear on the beach. 2. girl running in the lens out of the water.
07. adventures with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: looking young lady riding on a bicycle. Next to her is Walter Gross and appeals to them. Jupp Hussels comes also by bicycle, Walter Gross on nail, air escapes on the tires. Haridas explains that side by side driving is prohibited and shows on irregular running wheel tracks. "Entertaining is possible also in a row." Haridas presents it with the young lady, while much remains with the boards.
08th Juist: Mrs. Dr. Wuppermann, Germany's flying Grandma "The tern" baptizing gliding on the island of Juist. Start by glider with winch and notching. Flight over the beach and sea. Panoramic view from the top on the island. Landing.
09th Hamburg: International Tennis Championships audience at the Rothenbaum image filling. Finals women's double: Seeney / Muller / Australia win Vollmer, Germany / Puzejowa, CSSR. Seeney / Muller with large flowers. Final men's single: Wimbledon champion Lewis Hoad / Australia triumphs over Orlando Sirola / Italy. Close-up. Advertisement Dunlop on walls. Total viewers.
10 Berlin: NATO Athletics Championships 100 m with a new world record of 10.1 sec. WINS Willie William / United States. Viewers filling picture.
11 Nürburgring: Start of 20 cars race for the Grand Prix of Germany. Racing Fangio on Ferrari No. 1 goes forward, closely followed by Stirling Moss at Maserati and Coklins on Ferrari. Good race footage, cornering. Only 6 cars achieve the goal. Winner Fangio with laurel wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dulles, John Foster ; Gross, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hussels, Jupp ; Wuppermann ; Collins, Peter ; Fangio, Manuel ; Hoad, Lewis ; Moss, Stirling ; Muller ; Puzejowa ; Seeney ; Sirola, Orlando ; Vollmer, Erika ; William, Willie
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Shipping ; gliding, flying, free balloon ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; Tennis ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Transport: General ; festivals ; Fashion ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 341/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: 14 Sängerbund Festival in Stuttgart camera: Rau, Hafner Suez Canal problems origin: Pathé News Russian fleet i. Copenhagen camera: students protest against Syngman Rhee origin: Metro flower parade on. Island of Jersey origin: Pathé news Italian fashion origin: SEDI "The empty-handed" sports: gliding on island Juist camera: Parnow internally. Tennis in Hamburg camera: Jansen, Jansen, Blagona new world record progression 100 metres camera: Pahl Nürburgring race camera: Basic, Essmann conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 969/1968
Der Heimat Schützengraben
Welt im Film 157/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 557/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 716/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951