Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 342/1956 17.08.1956
01 Frankfurt: Evangelical Kirchentag slogan of the Kirchentag: let you be reconciliation with God. In Bell tower bells. Here, the German Protestant Kirchentag greets 1956th final rally on the Rebstock grounds. Among those present, large: Mayor Dr. Kolb, Dr. von Thadden, Tan, Pastor Niemöller, Minister of Foreign Affairs by Brentano, the Deputy Prime Minister of the eastern zone Nuschke. Bells in the Bell Tower. Bishop Dibelius says the prayer of actuality: "our divided people view. You can give us the unit again. To the contested will, to the suffering, we ask you: let the day of reunification coming soon. We ask you for peace, for peace all over the world. God may hear us dear Mr." Listener intermediate cuts, great. Folded hands, coloured, Asian audience filling image, Choir: Everyone sings "Now thank we all our God".
02. Belgian mining accident of Marcinelle people before the slot at the site of the accident. Rescue forces marching on and drive into the Bay. Dead are recovered and carried away on stretchers. Injured man on a stretcher. Smoke from being emitted from the Chamber. Prime Minister by Acker and King Baudouin arrive at the crash site. Funeral procession at the funeral of the first victim.
03. holidays in Bonn: Black Forest: Adenauer and son walking on the Buhler height in the rain. Tegernsee: On the terrace of his house with his wife sitting Erhard and reads newspaper. Panoramic view over the Lake. Rosenheim: Finance Minister Schäffer is located on deck chair and playing with his granddaughter.
04. Egypt: Suez crisis Cairo Cabinet Ministers and teachers at vormilitärischer training. Target practice lying down. In cabinet meeting Nasser explains that he will not take part in the Suez Conference in London.
London at the airfield of the Suez Canal company employees arrive with their families and leave the aircraft.
05. United States: Fastest plane in the world Bell X 2 test aircraft rolls to start. Rocket plane flies under the fuselage of an aircraft of carrier, sounds out and flies at supersonic speeds.
06. Peru: Parade waving President Manuel Prado with the cylinder standing on the independence day in a State carriage. Plane parade. Troop pre-accession marching in the parade step into Royal box.
07. Spain: Folk Festival in San Sebastian competition of the Basques in the wood master durchsägen, tree trunk press. Basque folk dances.
08th Stockholm: Polar bears at the Zoo Polar bears jump in the water and play with an old barrel of herring. Polar bear lies down to sleep, and scratching at the ear. 4 old women side by side with raptured views.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the transition Jupp Hussels at the wheel of a small bus stops in front of level crossing. Next to him, Walter Gross considers this unnecessary. Haridas gets out, provides high hood. Train whistles and approaches. Walter Gross very frightened because he has heard that middle of the train.
10 Holland: Boys in the Judo training boys sitting in the circle. Coach shows exercises and outerwear. Boys practice judo and bowing.
11 United States: motorboat racing United States Canada boats in the race. Water fountains. In turn, 4 boats collide. American WINS.
12 Hamburg: trotters in Farmsen horses in the race. Initially, Nolly leads No. 2. In the Sprint of Corsaro comes up with Erich San Pedro in the Sulky and WINS in the 1st run. Corsaro is first away in the 2 nd run. At the turn into the final straight, Corsaro forges ahead and WINS in the 2 nd run. Congratulations for the winner Erich Speckmann with laurel wreath. People clap.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Acker von; Adenauer, Konrad; Baudouin I. von Belgien; Brentano von, Heinrich; Dibelius; Erhard, Ludwig; Gross, Walter; Hussels, Jupp; Kolb; Nasser, Gamal Abdel; Niemöller, Martin; Nuschke, Otto; Prado, Manuel; Schäffer, Fritz; Thadden Trieglaff von; Speckmann, Erich
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bells; Hands; Judo; Disasters; Leisure, recreation; motor boat race; Musical events; Parades; Political events; Religious events; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Animals (except dogs); harness racing; Unrest; hotspots; People; Holiday; Transport: General; Competitions; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Mine; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 342/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: German Protestant Kirchentag i. Frankfurt camera: Basic, Essmann mountain accident in Marcinelle origin: Belgavox holidays in Bonn camera: rough military courses f. ägypt. Minister origin: Pathé journal Bell X 2 fastest aircraft d. world origin: Metro parade in Peru origin: Peru folk festival in Spain origin: No.-do polar bears in Swedish Zoo camera: Seib "Transition" sports: Judo training of youth (Holland) origin: Polygoon external outboard racing United States origin: Metro trotting Derby City camera: Luppa, students concluded:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964
El Mundo al Instante 1134/1987
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 852/1966
Emelka-Woche Nr. 37, 1929
Welt im Film 109/1947
Welt im Bild 115/1954