Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 344/1956 31.08.1956
01 Berlin: police show hundreds of thousands at the Olympic Stadium as a spectator. The police invasion. Motorcycle riders. Large-scale onslaught. Competition with jump over obstacles and crawling through hose. Drive through flames and standing on motorcycle with air balloon shooting. Motorcycle pyramids. Audience clapping. Flag wavers. Images and words points in the stadium.
02 Tirol: cars drive through water flood in the Ziller Valley. Cyclist travels through water. Fixed motor vehicles. CAR runs on Rails about Causeway jolt. Torn-out tracks.
03. France: fire disaster in Maritime Alps forest fire. Sea of flames. Firefighters in action. Fires at night.
04. Maria Laach: 800 years Benedictine Abbey of the Laacher Lake in the Eifel. The Benedictine Abbey of fahnengeschmückt. Clergymen left the monastery in procession. In the pageant Heuss as a guest.
05. São Paulo: venom snake farm Butantã skyscrapers of Sao Paulo. Transport Minister Seebohm square in São Paulo. Seebohm visited snake farm. Guards wearing venomous snake and takes poison out of your teeth.
06. San Francisco: the Republican Eisenhower Mamie rise Party Convention acclaimed from aircraft. Drive through the town, standing with arms raised. Cameramen. Nixon and wife upon arrival at the cow Palace. Mass with choice of presidential candidate. Posters "For IKE" after his election.
07. England: Royal Air Force honors German pilot of British Air Marshal handed over RAF badge on 3 German pilot officers after their training on modern fighter jets. The pilots fly on 3 Hunter fighter jets.
08 Atlantic: Crossing the Atlantic with raft in 87 days large raft after the crossing with the ships and cats on board.
09th Aachen: Championship of the Crossbowmen pageant of the shooters. Artificial Bird on rod is set up. Crossbow archers shoot on birds, which part fly off. The shot of the 19 year old winner, dropped the last remnant.
10. Siena: Horse racing on the huge crowd at the market square filling image marketplace. Kick-off. Riders start and go three times around the market square. Post-race fistfight in the audience.
11 Paris: Car crash racing old cars in the race: crash against each other. Upset car is set up. Hood flies off.
12 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: walk the walk of Haridas and large together. Haridas told exciting story young not looking out for traffic and must be held back before crossing the roadway several times by Haridas. Big complains and then looks up that special attention at the street crossing is necessary.
13 Guest performance plays a Hungarian Gypsy Orchestra Gypsy Orchestra. Geiger. Dancer with tambourine and dancers dance Hungarian dances.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Disasters ; Children ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shooting ; Shipping ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Transport: General ; Water ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fire brigade ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 344/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Police Sports Festival in Berlin camera: Pahl floods in Tirol camera: Hafner fire disaster in France origin: Gaumont 800 anniversary of Maria Laach camera: strong Seebohm in South America camera: basic party Convention United States origin: Metro, Paramount Pictures Philip. Air force honors German flight origin: Pathé news 87 days on a raft origin: Pathé news Crossbowmen in Aachen camera: Essmann Paliorennen in Italy, origin: iNcom hunting car veterans in France origin: Pathé journal "The walk" sports: Guest performance of the sons of the Puszta in Germany.
Camera: Luppa, Seib
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 430/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 853/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 993/1969
Den Frieden sicherer machen
Israel, Staat der Hoffnung
Welt im Film 177/1948