Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 345/1956 07.09.1956
01 autumn fairs a) Leipziger Messe: streetscape with Russian soldiers and post card seller. Download import. Fahnengeschmückte houses. Exhibition grounds. Textile stalls. b) Frankfurt fair: Pavilion Yugoslavia, Denmark, Spain and Ireland. International audience on the exhibition grounds. Ceylon goods. Toboggan handlebars for carriage. Gymnastics equipment, deck-chair.
02. Cairo: Suez crisis of Nasser rejects internationalization of the Suez Canal from production (sound). Nasser military parade takes off. Little boy marches with Jigsaw attitude with. Russian military advisers are wet. Arrival of Australian Prime Minister Menzies with 5 persons Committee for negotiations.
03. Cologne: German Catholic day rally at Stadium. People filling picture. Sisters. Faces of listeners. Cardinal Frings gives the blessing (o). Adenauer blesses oneself. Bell Rings. People filling picture.
04. Lübeck: Nordic days cityscape Lübeck with Holsten and patrician houses. Run the Drottning Victoria in Travemünde with guests on Scandinavia. Wave. Heuss is accompanied through the streets. People clap.
05. United States: New weapons a) fuel transfer to the air: pipe is extended from aircraft and associated with tanker aircraft. 3 fighter jet be refueled at the same time. b) firing a rocket launcher which ferngelenkt TV hits every target c) rapid fire Cannon for jet fighter shoots tons of ammunition. Target goes up in flames. Shooting Tracer ammunition.
06. Delft: Day of the Dutch armed forces parade drills. Air Force soldiers to March on. Precision of movements. Historic parade of the landsknechts.
07. Atlantic City: ice Revue ice ballet dancing Czardas. Ronny Robertson, 2nd World Championships runs solo freestyle with Pirouette.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: dates of local portal of courthouse. Big with subpoena, leaves the building and meets Haridas with wheel. Big complains about fine because he had opened car door before cyclists who competed against it. Major goes to his VW Beetle. Haridas gives him the wheel to track incident. Large almost crashes and can teach themselves.
09 United States: Tennis Championships finals doubles men: Hoad / rose wall, Australia win against Seixas / Richardson, United States. Audience clapping. Serve and volley. Winner trophy.
10 Rotterdam: Horse Show dressage: dressage riding Prince Bernhard. As a spectator of the princesses Beatrix, Irene and Margriet. He is 2nd ride of the champion Hannelore Weygand / Germany. Jumping: Hans Günter Winkler on viola rips obstacle. On the course of Raimondo d ´ Inzeo. He is 2. It wins the Englishwoman Palethorpe. Audience clapping. Award ceremony.
11 Paris: Athletics international competition France - Germany Assembly: pole vaulter, high jumper, Javelin thrower. 100 m run: Manfred Germar WINS on wet track in 10.7 seconds. 400 m run: Karl Friedrich Haas sprints and WINS clear in 48 sec. 10,000 m run: start. Take the lead on alternate Mimoun and Walter Konrad / France and Germany. In the final sprint, Konrad goes into the lead and WINS in 29 minutes 54.2 seconds. Javelin: Heiner Will WINS with 79,41 m.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Beatrice von Holland ; Bernhard von Holland ; Frings ; Gross, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hussels, Jupp ; Irene von Holland ; Menzies, Robert ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Germar, Manfred ; Haas, Karl Friedrich ; Hoad, Lewis ; Inzeo d', Raimondo ; Konrad, Walter ; Mimoun ; Palethorpe ; Richardson, Sharon ; Robertson, Ronny ; Rosewall, Ken ; Seixas, Vic ; Will, Heiner ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bells ; Flags ; Parades ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Tennis ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Military events ; Transport: General ; festivals ; Weapons ; Revues ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Crew ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 345/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Autumn fair: Frankfurt + Leipzig camera: Hafner, Pahl Nasser origin 5-powers Committee: Pathé journal, DEFA Katholikentag in Cologne camera: Stoll Nordic days camera: Luppa, Seib new weapons in United States origin: Metro military bands competing in Delft origin: Polygoon ice Revue origin: paramount, Metro "Local time" sports: tennis tournament in Brookline origin: Metro horse show Rotterdam origin: Polygoon Athletics: France Deutschld.
Origin: Pathé journal concluded:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 227/1949
Welt im Bild 50/1953
Welt im Film 120/1947
Welt im Film 301/1951