Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 347/1956 20.09.1956
01 Dortmund: Event of the IG metal "Dance of peoples" to the Festival of international understanding marching Scots chapel on. Folk dances. Ukrainian and Turkish dance. Turkish Sabre Dance. Turkish knife dance. Audience clapping.
02. Bonn: State visit of the Greek Royal couple Paul and Friederike from train King Paul and Queen Friederike rise and be of Heuss and Adenauer is located. Roses for Queen Frederica. Crowds of curious onlookers. Police cordon. For the 1st time reception with stand of the Bundeswehr. Heuss and Paul write off front of the stand. People waving behind barrier. Driving through the city in an open car. Heuss in addition to Paul, Adenauer next to Friederike. Festive reception at Schloß Brühl. Paul and Friederike go up stairs. Welcome by Heuss. Diplomats, Krupp, Gerstermaier, Paul goes next to Adenauer, Conant in conversation. Paul greeted the couple Ollenhauer.
03. Helsinki: State visit President Woroschilow train is in the station. Kekkonen welcomes Voroshilov. Stepping off the front of the stand. Crowd waving behind tracks. The crowd on the street behind barrier.
04. Schirnding: Opening of the german Czech border sign border on Turnpike in the no man's land. Gravestone for customs Assistant. Transition is opened to traffic. Cutting of the Ribbon by officials from Bavaria and Czechoslovakia.
05. peine: breeding examination go for hunting dogs Hunter and dog by field. Hunting dogs detect prey and fetch. Duck hunting in the water. Dogs do the ducks in water before the Hunter's shotgun. Launching and retrieving. Dog bark, large.
06. Japan: Daring rafting rafters assemble large raft from tribes and through whitewater. Difficult maneuvers on the raft. Cows on the Bank. Arrival at wood hub with many tribes in the water.
07. adventures with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: respect Walter Gross lies with a leg cast in the bed and tells the story of the accident Haridas. Walter Gross goes on Vespa and stops next to Lady at traffic lights, that turn right. When he waves to the Lady and against VW fenders with right of way.
08 rock ´ ´ roll dancer in the United States and bebop World Championships in Italy, dancers and musicians in Ecstasy.
09th Hannover: Football Germany - USSR 1:2 arrival of the Russian team at the airfield. Players leave the aircraft and are welcomed. Boys with autograph were in front of the hotel. Players go to the team bus. Banners Exchange with Fritz Walter. After 3 minutes, Russia leads 1-0, after 6 minutes, Schröder shoots the compensation. Cheer screen. Russia is considering. Hamidi missed the ball 2:1 audience filling picture. The fierce attacks of the Germans in the 2nd half end with the parades of the goalkeeper Yashin. Players shake hands after the game.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Conant, James B. ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gross, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kekkonen ; Krupp, Alfried ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Paul von Griechenland ; Woroschilow ; Herkenrath, Fritz ; Jaschin ; Schröder, Robert ; Walter, Fritz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hunting, Hunter ; Football ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Theatres ; Transport: General ; Trade unions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 347/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: People sing and dance camera: Luppa, Essmann Greek Royal couple in Bonn camera: Essmann, strong Voroshilov in Helsinki opening d. german Czech border camera: Hafner breeding inspection of hunting dogs in peine camera: student Japanese rafters origin: Asahi news "Consideration" sports: Rock ' n' roll and be Bob tournament lineage: Metro, Incom football: Germany Russia camera: Stoll, Seib, Luppa final:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 84/1954
Welt im Film 98/1947
Welt im Film 194/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 501/1959
Welt im Film 86/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 563/1960