Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 348/1956 28.09.1956
01 sure, industry pictures work accident prevention week -. Blast furnace. Tank car is filled with sulfuric acid. Workers working without protective glasses before the eyes. Corrosive acid splashes from leaking pipe. Man eyes, great. Man goes with the armbands of the blind. Face with goggles. Freight elevator on site is loaded with highly loaded cart. Rocks at construction workers fall from high moving elevator. Trick: Less loaded cart. Elevator Board Board with canopy. Hatch on ship is covered by workers, increases in Luke. Another worker backwards enters the hatch and starts to covers hatch with boards.
02. Frankfurt: Burial Mayor Kolb Schild on his study Dr. Kolb, Mayor, registration. Desk full of books. Funeral service at St. Paul's Church. Honor guard at the coffin. Lying in State in the Romans. People walk past the casket. Turner keep guard of honor. Wreaths are worn in church. Funeral procession through Frankfurt. People make trellis. Burial in the main cemetery.
03. Bonn: Heuss checks new welfare postage stamp stamp sheets. Heuss receives series of new welfare brands presented by Federal postal Minister Babalola.
04. Suez crisis London: arrival of Secretary of State Hallstein Suez Conference. Conference table of Dulles and the American delegation. Paris: Suez pilot get off plane after return. Ship in the Suez Canal. Egyptian traffic controllers direct traffic.
05. Israel: Military training of youth farmers purchase their box with rifle hinged to. Pastoral grazing sheep with carabiner hinged to. Soldiers are trained, female soldiers in uniform.
06. Fürstenfeldbruck: The first jet fighter pilots of the Federal Air Force Defense Minister handed over blank jet fighter pilots diplomas. The two first jet aircraft will put into service. Remove the protective cover by German emblems. Aerobatics by U.S. relay. Contrails.
07. 1000 years of Lüneburg - visit of the Greek Royal couple of the houses of the old town of Lüneburg. King Paul and Queen Friederike emerge from House. Miniature Dachshund baby sits in basket as a gift for the Greek Crown Prince Constantine. Royal couple to ride through the city. People wave. Historical Pageant to the 1000 anniversary of city. Pillory. Large barrel is pulled.
08 Berlin: go the bet with trays on which glass is waiter waiter Derby on the Kurfürstendamm. Competition of the Cook with soup bowls. Brewery workers roll barrels to the bet. Waitresses walk with coffee trays. Audience clapping.
09th Munich. Oktoberfest mayor Wang stands beer keg. Beer is tapped. Waitresses with mugs. Wang drink measure. German drinking songs in beer tent. Cock eaters. Sleeper on the meadows. Get out of the Lukas. Balloons. Carousel ride with camera. The earth rotates. Swing boat, roller coaster. Tapeworm carousel with light effects.
10. Food: women's football Germany - Holland 2-1 game scenes and German shot on goal. Male viewers. Goalkeeper parade. Corner. German scoring 2:0. In the 2nd half of Dutch goals. After the game, spectators on the course run.
11 Hamburg: Athletics international match Germany - Finland's Marathon: start. Runners leave the stadium. 3 Finns enter again into the stadium first. It wins in 2: 23,11 hours Oksanen / Finland. Paavo Nurmi presented the medals at award ceremony. 10,000 m run: start. Herbert Schade and Konrad's, in the final sprint, Herbert Schade WINS in 29 minutes 35.4 seconds. Viewers filling picture. Shot put: Dieter Urbach WINS with 16.70 m close-up laughing. Javelin: Kauhanon / Finland WINS with 75,24 m. viewers swivel Finnish flags. Congratulations for the winner. High jump: Theo Püll won with 1.99 m close-up. Pole vault: Landström / Finland WINS with 4.51 and new European record. Congratulations. Viewers applaud total. 1500 m run: kick-off. In the Sprint front running Günther Dohrow and is across sprints before the target of Salsola / Finland in 3: 49.6. Viewers filling picture. Salsola and Dohrow side by side, great. 200 m run: start and run. Karl Friedrich Haas WINS in 21 seconds. before Pohl. It claps Mayor Engelhard, great. Award ceremony with Karl-Friedrich Haas. 110 m hurdles: Starter. It wins Martin Lauer in European record time of 13.9 seconds. prior to Bert stone. Martin Lauer, great on the podium.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Balke, Siegfreid ; Blank, Theodor ; Dulles, John Foster ; Engelhard ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Hallstein, Walter ; Heuss, Theodor ; Kolb ; Paul von Griechenland ; Wimmer, Thomas ; Dohrow, Günther ; Haas, Karl Friedrich ; Hery, Louis ; Kauhanon ; Konrad, Walter ; Landstroem ; Lauer, Martin ; Nurmi, Paavo ; Oksanen ; Püll, Theo ; Salsola ; Schade, Herbert ; Steines, Bert ; Urbach, Dieter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; stamps ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Football ; Political events ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Theatres ; Deaths, funerals ; Accidents ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Military ; festivals ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Eyes ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 348/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Work safely!
Camera: Seib burial Dr. Kolb camera: strong Heuss checks new postage stamp camera: Essmann tug-of-war over Suez Canal origin: Metro, GAUMONT, Pathé news military. Education d. Youth i. Israel origin: Metro 1 Jet pilots d. federal air force camera: Rau 1000 years Lüneburg camera: Seib waiter Derby Kurfürstendamm camera: Pahl Oktoberfest camera: Rau, Hafner sports: women's soccer: Deutschld.-Holland camera: Essmann Athletics: Deutschld.-Finland camera: Stoll, Luppa final:
Have you seen these gems?
Brandt in Warschau zur Vertragsunterzeichnung
Deulig - Woche 52 (seit 1925)
Der Jungdeutsche Orden
Welt im Film 199/1949
Messter-Woche 1915 - 1918
Welt im Film 197/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 695/1963
Welt im Bild 127/1954