Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 353/1956 02.11.1956
1st Warsaw: Party Secretary Gomułka speaks to 500,000 people rally on course. People filling image (Pan). Gomulka comes and is applauded Gomułka lectern, large, announced on his program: freedom from Moscow in the framework of the Eastern bloc.
02. uprising in Hungary become on the Hungary Austria border. Soviet emblems to be demolished. Hungarian green-white-red flag is worn. Funeral of freedom fighters in Altenburg. Weeping women. Flower-filled coffins. Donations of food and medicines are loaded into Red Cross vehicles.
03. North Africa: unrest in Algeria and Morocco capture of 5 Algerian rebel leaders by the Government. Riots and street battles. Morocco invaded indigenous over 50 farms. Fires and devastation. French soldiers search houses. Destroyed shops.
04. Luxembourg: France's Foreign Minister and Germany's signing of the Saar Treaty Pinneau and sign of Brentano contract after the Saar returned to Germany. Handshake Pinneau - by Brentano.
05. Bonn: Arrival of the new Soviet Ambassador Andrej Smirnow airport of Cologne-Wahn. Smirnov and wife coming down the stairs, are welcomed.
06 Düsseldorf: Departure by Erich Ollenhauer after far East Ollenhauer adopted by his wife and employees who accompany him with the flag to the aircraft at the airfield. Waving at aircraft door.
07. Italy: exhibition of the fire mass demonstration of sports exercises. Jumps and rollover. Climbing high ladders. Jumping in jumping mat. Climbing fire ladders at home. Lowered on ropes. Jumping in jumping mat.
08 Bremen: ornamental fish in Aquarium shipping of ornamental fish in plastic bags. Out catch with catcher. Ornamental fish in plastic bags, which are enriched with oxygen. Transport in cardboard boxes.
09 Caucasus: ducks image filling farm of duck. Duck is weighed. Ducks running in the farm.
10 Paris: Solution of traffic problems, traffic jams in the city filling with cars image. Controlled and flowing traffic with narrow cars (trick).
11 Melbourne: Olympic preparations houses in the Olympic village in the suburb of Heidelberg. Rooms. Cooks in the kitchen in the preparation of meals. Dishes to try.
12 Tokyo: Olympic precipitates of the Turner turns gymnast on balance beam. Take Moto turns on the rings. Ono turns on the horizontal bar.
13 Backnang: German Championships of the art strength athletes Turner of a ground floor acrobatics. The "Augsburg 4 guys" win with pyramid. The "3 Konrad 's" in aerial acrobatics with tooth slope. the "5 rodeos 2 jump fourfold Salto.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Olympics 1956 ; Pacts ; Political events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Theatres ; Gymnastics ; Unrest ; hotspots ; motor sports ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Agreement ; Fire brigade ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 353/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title Programmverkünd. Gomulkas in Warsaw origin: Warsaw civil war in Hungary origin: Austria, Metro, Pathé journal Rebellengefangenahme + balance. i. Algeria origin: Gaumont, Eclair Unterzeichng. Saarvertr. Pineau/Brentano camera: strong arrival Sowjetbotsch. Smirnov in Bonn camera: basic departure of Olle Hauer to East Asia camera: basic fire brigade Festival in Rome origin: SEDI ornamental fish shipping in unsuited camera: Seib duck farm in the Kuban region/Caucasus origin: Sovkino to heavy traffic in Paris origin: Pathé journal 1 Melbourne report: Olympic village origin: Cine journal rehearsal of japan. Olympic team Kunstkraftsportmeistersch. i. Backnang camera: rough conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Friedrich Ebert, Bilder aus seinem Leben
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 788/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 442/1958
Welt im Film 148/1948