Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 354/1956 09.11.1956
1st uprising in Hungary newspaper headlines. Protest rally in Budapest. Roadblocks. Tanks drive through the streets. Burning of books and red flags. Carried the injured on stretchers. Storm on the building of the State security service. Corpses on the road. Devastation and death. Grieving. Intervention of the Soviet tanks. Schafts Communist star. Refugee trek to the Austrian border. Families and children, infants. Weeping people leave their homes. Weapons are delivered. Stream of refugees. Soviet tanks block the border. Protests around the world. UN resolution fails because of Russian veto.
02. war in Egypt the UN Security Council is prevented by British and French veto. By a large majority, the UN is the Assembly for peace in the Middle East. French and British soldiers go on troop transports. Israeli tanks driving through the Sinai. Revenue of the Gaza border. Egyptian prisoners. Mass demonstration in England against the war. Riots, street fighting. Police locks Downingstreet. Setting of fire to the Suez after Soviet Russian ultimatum.
03. Hamburg: Senate adopts all-German Olympic team at the Town Hall of Senate-passed with Mayor Engelhard German athletes Melbourne, including Manfred Germar, Erika Fisch, Heinz Fütterer, Martin Lauer. At the airfield, Erika Fisch are autographs and interview interview: "Do you think that the German team with good prospects will fly to Melbourne?" Erika Fisch: "with good prospects, we fly safely to Melbourne, but I hope so confident that it expects not even Too much of us. The most important is that we must be before all things." Reporter: "anyway, we express all the thumbs For you." Erika Fisch: "right thank you very much." Board aircraft. Waving.
04. Olympic city of Melbourne welcome Olympic Games. Street scene. Swimming and athletics stadium.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Interviews; Refugees; Olympics 1956; UN; Unrest; War, prisoners of war; hotspots; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Autographs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 354/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Hungary revolution war in Egypt origin: Pathe news Suez demonstrations in Britain origin: Pathe news departure German Olympic team Melbourne camera: Seib, basic conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 157/1953
Welt im Bild 5/1952
Welt im Bild 16/1952
Deulig-Woche 1925 1925