Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 355/1956 16.11.1956
01 protest actions all over the world because Hungary crisis mass protest rally in Holland, Luxembourg and Belgium. Water cannons against the protesters. The Soviet embassies are protected by the police. Sympathy rally in Paris for Hungary. Clashes with Communists. Assault on the House of the Communist Party and in fire-setting. Wounded.
02. HotSpot Middle East of Israelis during the advance through the Sinai desert. Refugees. Dead lie in the sand. English and French planes start to bombing of aircraft carriers. Skydivers jump out and make Landekopf at port said and Pot Fuad. Destroyed cities. Prisoners. Death on the road. Enter the tank. Cease-fire by engaging the United Nations. Arrival of the Canadian General Burns as Commander-in-Chief of the UN troops from 13 countries.
03. Vatican: Pope Pius XII. warns in radio address to peace Pope Pius XII. talks about the broadcasting blessing for peace. Radio stations in the world of Pius XII. gives actuality the Apostolic blessing.
04. elections in the United States of the winner of the election Eisenhower wave d in addition to Mamie Eisenhower with flowers. Eisenhower speaks interview after the election and promises to secure the peace in the world with all its strength. Eisenhower in addition to Nixon, great.
05. Holzminden: the Bundeswehr maneuver pioneers build bridge over the Weser. Translate vehicles. Land exercise with inflatable boats. Soldiers stormed in. Cutting Stacheldrahtverhau. Gunfire. Defense Minister Franz Josef Strauß interview. Interview: "all peoples of the world even the soldier is a respected position." He must of overestimation, as well as be free of defamation and to the task addressing could that I is: to serve the protection of the nation. Have confidence to your soldiers! Have faith to your officers."
06. Karlsruhe: Trial against the former President of the constitutional protection Office of Dr. Otto John Dr. Otto John enters the Federal Constitutional Court. Photo reporter be turned away by guards.
07. Frankfurt: Theatre in the inking units maximum the FARBWERKE Höchst. Employees in laboratory and production space up and go into theatrical performance of the Städtischen Bühnen Frankfurt "Blood on the Moon". Scene cut-outs, in which a man with a loud voice and wild gestures thrilled the masses and becomes the dictator.
8th New York: Horse Show police quadrille of the Canadian police. On the course with 4 errors of the American Olympian of Captain Steinkraus. Winner of the tournament will be Mexican General.
9 ice hockey: bad Tölz / SC Wessling - Poland 3:5 scenes with shots on goal, crashes and driving against the gang.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; Justice ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; UN ; Unrest ; War, prisoners of war ; hotspots ; Cultural events ; Maneuver ; Crime ; Elections ; Hockey ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 355/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Anti-Communist demonstrations origin: Gaumont, Polygoon, Belgavox fights at the Suez origin: Pathé news, Eclair, GAUMONT, Pathé journal UN measures origin: Pathe news arrival of UN police squad. Naples origin: SEDI Pope Pius appeal to peace origin: SEDI IKE for the 2nd time US President origin: paramount Bundeswehr maneuver camera: Seib process Dr. John in Karlsruhe camera: strong US drama "Warren blood on the Moon" camera: Basic, strong nation. Riding turn. New York (SID) ice hockey Poland/Germany camera: rough in the Federal Republic camera: Hafner conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 163/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 29/1950
Welt im Bild 50/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 640/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 8/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 408/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 383/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964