Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 357/1956 30.11.1956
01 in the darkness, Hungary refugees Hungary refugees cross the Austrian border. Swimming through water-filled moat. Austrian sentry browse the comers. Refugees run over the field. With sore feet, they take off their shoes. Transport in trucks to detention centers. People lie on sleeping bags on the floor. Snakes in the crowded camps (80,000 refugees left Hungary).
02. Berlin: Heuss in Berlin Heuss to lectern in the Schöneberg Town Hall to the celebration meeting of the 20th anniversary of city representatives. Heuss accompanied by Suhr in the Parliament. Heuss visited the Hansa district, with the new buildings and the international book exhibition at the radio tower. Heuss goes through exhibition. Browse book Dwight D Eisenhower. His own publications.
03. Hanover: 10 years of Lower Saxony Police band plays. Costumes. Hamel of the Prime Minister and wife upon arrival to the State funeral at the Opera House. Arrival of guests of honour. Hellwege actuality: "let all, that we are gathered here, full of courage and trust in God is go to work and leave us in home love and loyalty continue to serve the building of our country."
04. Ollenhauer at Tokyo airport Tokyo: Ollenhauer down aircraft stairs and we comes from the Chairman of the Socialist Party Japan's Suzuki is located. Geisha presented flowers. Received the Foreign Minister Shigemitsu. Ollenhauer attended rally of Japanese Socialists. Ollenhauer goes through the gardens of the Kat Urate Palace in Kyoto.
05. a. Paris: air disaster at Orly debris of the Italian traffic machine which grazed after start House and crashed. Engine parts, engine. Debris from trees. 34 crew members and passengers were killed.
(b). Paris: Inauguration of the German House of President Coty, Minister of Foreign Affairs by Brentano and special guests upon arrival to the inauguration of the German House, as a place of meeting for young Germans to get to know French culture.
c. of new NATO commander General Norstad of NATO flags. General Gruenther passes his successor General Norstad resigned. Took of the NATO troops. Handshake Gruenther - Norstad.
06. Hanover: dance instructors learn rock ´ n roll ´ and Cha Cha Cha plays Chapel. Dance instructors dance to dance in a pair of dance teacher from Hanover rock ´ n ´ roll and Cha Cha Cha.
07. Dortmund: Cup return match: Borussia Dortmund - Manchester United 0-0 game scenes by floodlight. After the narrow victory, Manchester defended massive in England. English fans in the audience. The gateless encounter offers little highlights. Be frozen spectators. Dortmund is eliminated from the Cup competition.
08. Melbourne: Exclusion of film reports from the Olympic Games runners carry the Olympic flame to Melbourne. Training the athletes before the competitions. Hurdles, high jump, shot put, long jump, fencing. Athletes in the Olympic village. Reporting was banned for advertising reasons.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Books; Refugees; Football; Olympics 1956; Political events; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Cultural events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; NATO; Exhibitions; construction; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 357/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Hungary - refugees origin: Austria of Bundespräs. Prof. Heuß in Berlin camera: P 10jähr. The existence of the country lower Sachs.
Camera: Stoll, Seib Ollenhauer in India + Japan origin: Asian Italy. Plane crash at Orly origin: Gaumont Einweihg. Dtsch. House Paris (v. Brentano) origin: Pathé journal Gruenthers farewell/gene. Norstad, NATO.
Origin: Pathé journal lower. f. dance instructor (rock and roll, ChaCha) camera: Stoll, Seib Fu. Borussia Dortm. / Manchester United camera: Basic, Luppa opening Olympic Games Melbourne origin: sound of Cine, Cine sound conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 898/1967
Welt im Film 303/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 325/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 310/1956
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980
Welt im Film 160/1948