Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 358/1956 05.12.1956
01 world problem oil - the impact of the Suez crisis sunken ships in the Suez Canal. Detour of the freighter over Cape Town. Restoration by US tankers for delivery of U.S. oil. High hull. French soldiers protect the oil wells of the Sahara desert in Algeria. Rationiertes petrol in Europe except in the Federal Republic, queues at petrol stations. Empty highways and roads. Used cars are given away in England. Man rides bike. Pedestrian.
02. Strasbourg: German President of the Montan Parliament Assembly of the coal and Steel Community. Professor Hans Furler / Germany is elected as the new President. Furler at the lectern.
03. London: Elizabeth II as a guest of the British army in Chelsea Elizabeth II, Queen Mother Elizabeth, Princess Margaret go as well as senior military officers to ballroom with chandeliers. Elizabeth sits down at the table and brings out toast for the newly appointed Chief of staff, who sits next to her. Close-up of Queen Mother Elizabeth and Margaret.
04. Delhi: Visit of Dalai Lama and Choo en Lai, Prime Minister of China of the ruler of Tibet Dalai Lama is welcomed at the airport by Nehru. Stepping off the front of the stand. Dalai Lama came to the celebration of the 2500th anniversary of Buddha's death. Choo en Lai goes during his visit in addition to Nehru and is pelted with confetti. His interest in meeting with Eisenhower explained Choo en Lai.
05. Berlin: Foreign Minister by Brentano visited refugee camps by Brentano speaks at a lectern in front of kids and distributed gifts. Children as listeners in long rows, great.
06. Africa: Consecration of a native Bishop fair in Belgian Congo. Aboriginal priests will be ordained bishop. Close-up.
07. United States: The smallest church in the world in Hudson, Massachusetts inscription on small church Union Church smallest church of the world. Man enters small church. Wedding ceremony in a small space with the groomsmen.
28l Moscow: Dead dog is with blood pump again traced in life dog lies dead on the operating table. Its circulation is connected to pump blood. Heart begins to beat again.
09 Berlin: indoor tennis Germany - Sweden 2-3 King Cup men's single: Wolfgang Stuck losing in straight sets against Jan Erik Lundquist / Sweden. Men's double: Buchholz / Hamilton losing in three sets against Schmidt / Rosberg from Sweden. Players shake hands after the game.
10 Düsseldorf: Düsseldorf - CWSK Warsaw 1:3 as a spectators hat, big men. Game of both teams in the dark dress and not to distinguish. Polish goalkeeper parade. In the 34th minute shot on goal 1:0 0 for Poland and 1 minute later 2: shot on goal 3:0 close-up audience with hat. Juskowiak scored 10 minutes before the end Ebrahim hit by penalty.
11 Milwaukee: heavyweight boxing: Chuk Speiser defeated Willi Hoepner by k.o. heavy precipitation from Hoepner right at the beginning of the fight. Speiser boxes superior, closely monitored, and meets. In the 2nd round, Hoepner goes out.
12 Zugspitze: Giant slalom opening run snow Alps. Giant slalom runners and falls in the powder snow. Skier in the downhill at the snow-covered landscape. Close-up of the winner: Bärbel Hornsteiner / Partenkirchen and Josl Rieder / Austria.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buchholz; Brentano von, Heinrich; Dalai Lama; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Furler, Hans; Kimbondo, Pierre; Margaret von England; Nehru, Indira; Lai, Tschu en; Janisch, Hermann; Hoepner, Willy; Hornsteiner, Bärbel; Juskowiak; Lundquist, Jan Erik; Rieder, Josl; Rosberg; Speiser, Chuk; Schmidt, Ulf; Stuck, Wolfgang
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Electricity; Children; Energy, energy supply; Europe, EDC, EEC; Refugees; Football; Oil; Religious events; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Tennis; Unrest; Buildings; War, prisoners of war; hotspots; Medicine; Military; Military events; Transport: General; veterinary medicine; Dentistry; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 358/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: world problem oil: the Suez crisis in Western Europe origin: Gaumont, Belgavox, Polygoon, Pathé news, tele news, Canada Mining Union Conference Straßbg. (Furler)
Origin: Incom army dinner for Queen Elizabeth origin: Pathé news Choo en lai and Dalai Lama in Delhi origin: Gaumont v. Brentano gifted camera refugee children: Pahl indigenous Bishop v. Belgian Congo origin: Belgavox smallest church d. world i. Hudson/United States origin: recalled Metro Moscow dog in the life origin: Sovkino indoor tennis Dtschld. / Sweden, bln. camera: Pahl Fu. Düsseldorf/Warsaw i. Düsseldorf camera: basic pit Hoepner/San Juan i. Milwaukee origin: paramount ski opening door Zugspitzplatt camera: Rau, Hafner conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Wie bei Verwandten
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 814/1965
El Mundo al Instante 805/1978
Welt im Film 38/1946
Welt im Film 222/1949
Deulig-Woche / Opel-Wochenschau / UFA-Wochenschau - Einzelsujets (seit 1927)
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Welt im Film 179/1948