Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 360/1956 21.12.1956
01 State visit by China's Prime Minister Tschu En Lai in India flags swinging end of range image filling. Choo en Lai receives certificate role as a guest gift on arrival. Indian girls dancing show off fashions. Clap Choo en Lai and Nehru. Acceptance of military parade. Confetti in Bombay. Ride through the city. People waving from balconies and on the side of the road. (The meetings with Nehru aimed to bring about a normalisation of relations between Red China and the United States.)
02. Nehru in the United States onslaught of stand on the airfield. Indira Nehru and daughter come from aircraft. Nehru is by Nixon and Dulles is located. Groups of Indians at the airfield. Presents the front of the stand. Nixon and Nehru pace front the stand with an officer. The White House. Nehru gets out of car, goes up to the White House and is greeted by Eisenhower and Mamie. Eisenhower of car and welcomes Indira. Handshake Eisenhower - Nehru. Mamie Eisenhower and Indira, great.
03. The Geneva Convention screen by Jean Henry Dunant, the founder of the Red Cross in 1864. The Geneva Convention signed in 1949 by 61 States. German publishing has released the main provisions of the Geneva Convention generally understandable illustrations. Print in 9 languages. Printing press prints. Pictures of the primer.
04. United States: Artificial satellites in the construction of a 3-stage carrier rocket model. Satellite in original size with instruments. Test in the laboratory. Spin balance test.
05. Berlin: clean-up work on the Reichstag Building man unlocks boards door and enters the ruined field of the former plenary Assembly Hall. Pigeons sit on pillars, walls are described. Cleaning up rubble women working in front of the Reichstag building.
06. Baltic Sea: appendectomy on high seas fishing ship Robert Koch on the high seas. Waves. Freighter in the peaks. Raft is exposed. Doctor goes on Board of the freighter. Patient is brought back to auxiliary ship on a raft. Ship sails in quieter Lake. Appendectomy on board. Patient in bed after the operation.
07. Switzerland: Training Swiss soldier recruits in gym with jumps of Bock and Salto jump mat. Maneuvers in the area with grenade launchers and flamethrowers. Tank on fire. Grenades are thrown into homes. Storming buildings.
08 Paris: Election of Mr. Europe men in muscular poses are appraised by spectators. Winner receives kiss with sash. Clapping.
09 REIT im Winkl: 12 km cross-country skiing athletes grow their skis. Skier on the cross-country route. Heinz Hauser goes as the winner by the target.
10 Bückeburg: the Schaumburg fairytale singers Christmas sing a peasant woman in traditional costume go to the castle chapel. The girls of Schaumburg fairytale singers sing "Silent night, Holy Night".
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Rockets ; Satellite ; Shipping ; beauty pageants ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Debris ; Buildings ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Contracts ; veterinary medicine ; Christmas ; space ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Agreement ; Advent ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 360/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Choo en Lai visited India origin: Indian news Nehru at IKE origin: paramount Swiss conventions origin: Cine journal boots Lacoratorium origin: Metro renovation works at the Reichstg. Building camera: Pahl origin: Berlin Blindd. Operation on ship "R. Koch" origin: DEFA grenadier school Losone/Switzerland, maneuvers origin: Cine journal choice of the most beautiful man in Paris origin: Gaumont, Eclair 12 km cross-country skiing in REIT im Winkl (Hauser) camera: Hafner Schaumbg. Fairy tale saeng. i. Bückeburg camera: Stoll, Seib conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Woche Nr.50 (seit 1926)
Welt im Film 101/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 748/1964
Welt im Film 149/1948