Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 362/1957 04.01.1957
01. the Saar is English smoking chimneys. Driving record industrial buildings. Adenauer on train window. Station sign Saar Holzbach. People on the platform. Sign-Merz / Saar. Music band playing and people on the train. Entering Saarbrücken Hbf. Adenauer is welcomed by the Saarland Prime Minister Dr. Ney. Cheering people. Police line. Mercedes O-2. Ceremony at the State Theater. Adenauer speaking actuality. Fraternity students in stripes with flags. Interview: "for you the day of the return of the Saar to us as a State is a day of breathing in, a day of fulfillment. You may see but also, like you, dear Mr Prime Minister justifiably have carried out, in this return of the Saar, a proof see that also in the way of a steady policy based on truth and truthfulness, it is possible to clean up severe differences in the way of international treaties. And you will trust as well as we, To find also a settlement in the East. "Its you are aware that you all now the common German Fatherland joined, our beloved (clapping) our beloved German Fatherland whose motto is: unity and law and freedom." All stand up and sing the song of Germany. Marching miners. Torchlight procession. People on Windows. Faces of people and children, big. Saar coat of arms.
02. Hamburg: Meeting Hamburg merchants in the stock market: the respectable merchant of merchant houses, Chilehaus, port, stock exchange. Porter greets. Collection of merchants with Mayor Engehard, Alwin Münchmeyer, Rudolph von Schröder: Hamburg flag. The President of the Chamber of Commerce of Alwin Münchmeyer speaks interview: "the belief that a major expense in operating the company designed delinquent, must disappear. A small expense Kontor, a thrifty economy makes only creditworthy a company. (Clapping, Sieveking, large) We must strive, through the conservation of our independent and independent thinking to safeguard our freedom conception with contribute ours." Clapping.
03. Washington: new year's speech Eisenhower Eisenhower at the lectern Announces Middle East program using Warrior but also, where appropriate, use.
04. Port said: British soldiers search through the houses of the Arab quarter large RAID in the Arab district after the disappearance of a British officer and take prisoners.
05. Warsaw: A Soviet Treaty and investiture of bishops 5 signing of a Polish-Soviet agreement, which will be stationed temporarily Soviet forces in Poland. Cardinal Wyszynki receives bishops. Procession. Enthronement.
06. India: State visit of the Chinese Prime Minister, Tschu en Lai Choo en Lai is standing in an open car through town. Tour an aircraft factory in Bangalore. Visit an agricultural exhibition in Madras. Buildings and columns of ancient culture in Mahabalipuram.
07. London: Circus Olympia elephant dressage. Horse dressage. Rope dance with connected eyes. Raubtierdomteuse. Dog dressage. Clowns. Children's faces, big laugh.
08 Cologne: Football Germany - Belgium 4:1 game scenes. Occupation soldiers as a spectator. Shot on goal 2:1. In the second half, kale shoots the 3:1. Among the spectators of Sepp Herberger.
09 Dortmund: Nino Valdez, Cuba, suggests Hans Friedrich k.o. violent shock Exchange, where the colored Cuban Valdez superior boxing. In the 5th round, is Friedrich to the ground and staggering rises. More precipitation in the 6th round. The towel is thrown.
10 Oberstdorf: ski jumping ski jumper. 3. is DDR and Toni Brutscher, Werner lesser / Oberstdorf. 2. is Aulis Kallakorpi / Finland. It wins with 67 m Pentti Uotinen / Finland.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brutscher, Toni ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Engelhard ; Münchmeyer, Alwin ; Ney ; Sieveking, Kurt ; Sieveking ; Schepilow, Dimitri ; Schröder von, Rudolph ; Schukow, Grigori ; Lai, Tschu en ; Wyszinki ; Friedrich, Hans ; Herberger, Sepp ; Kallakorpi, Aulis ; Kelbassa ; Lesser, Werner ; Uotinen, Pentti ; Valdez, Nino
Hamburg ; Saarbrücken ; Saar ; London ; Rome ; Port said ; Poland ; Washington ; India ; Warsaw ; Cologne ; Dortmund ; Oberstdorf ; Saarland
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Railways ; Higher education ; Industry ; Children ; Flags ; Football ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Political events ; Police ; Religious events ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Theatres ; Unrest ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; hotspots ; People ; Social events ; Contracts ; Circus ; Agreement ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 362/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Transfer territory d. Saar at Dtschld. Adenauer camera: strong, Luppa verse. Hbg. merchants Exchange: "honorable kfm."
Camera: Seib, Stoll new year's speech of Eisenhower's origin: Metro Choo en Lai for the 2nd time in India origin: film Division Kindervorstellg. d. London Zirk. Olympic origins: Pathe news Fu. Germany/Belgium camera: Basic, strong boxes Valdez, Friedrich in Dortmund camera: Luppa, reason Internation. Ski jump Oberstdorf camera: Rau, Hafner conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 310/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 998/1969
Deulig-Woche 30 (seit 1929)