Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957 11.01.1957
01 Bonn: 81st birthday Adenauer Adenauer at the breakfast table with his family. The Villa Hammerschmidt Adenauer in his family with grandchildren in front of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Bundeswehr brings birthday Serenade. Adenauer in the circle of his 15 grandchildren. Congratulations Cour. It congratulates Heinrich von Brentano. The British Ambassador Hoyer Millar presented the highest British order on behalf of the Queen.
02. Bonn: surrounded by diplomats in talks new year's reception for the diplomatic corps at the Villa Hammerschmidt Heuss and Adenauer. The American Ambassador Conant.
03. Vienna: Federal President Theodor Körner + close-up Theodor Körner. His work room. Coffin with flowers. Lying in State. Coffin is carried and transferred in the Viennese City Hall.
04. Moscow: Grotewohl and Ulbricht in Moscow in Moscow station train. Grotewohl and Ulbricht are welcomed. 15s parades. Close-ups Ulbricht and Bulganin. Politicians at the negotiating table. Political discussions on the topics of: troop stationed in the GDR, commercial contract with long-term loans.
05. Budapest: Government program Kadar debris from Budapest and cleaning-up operations. Food output. People drive on the running boards of the tram. Kádár, large, announces his Government program. (Continuation of the hard-line stance, freedom of religion for everyone).
06. Munich: Perserinnen in the telephone exchange Perserinnen under the monument of Bavaria. Perserinnen in the telephone exchange at the transfer of telephone conversations.
07. London: Scotland Yard alarm the alarm control centre of Scotland Yard. Messages are recorded in a matter of seconds and passed. Car at the scene. Criminals flee and are caught.
08 Spain: Budgies as acrobats budgerigars sitting on poles which are turning, ride in stroller and carriage, rock.
09 Italy: youth training in the Italian army soldiers of the Military Academy of Orvieto in youth training. Exercise of self defense in military hand-to-hand combat.
10 Berlin: Women - gymnastics Ursula Brian, Heidelberg, turns on the balance beam. Helga Stöckel / Osnabrück, turns on the uneven bars. Rosi Fottner / Munich, in the floor exercises.
11 London: Sale housewives confront snake store. Race when the door is opened. Wühltischen women are looking for in materials. Customize clothes and try on hats. Mannequins are in underwear. Cash register ringing. Man sits between bags. Man carries out naked mannequin.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brian, Ursula; Adenauer, Konrad; Brentano von, Heinrich; Conant, James B.; Grotewohl, Otto; Heuss, Theodor; Hoyer-Miller; Kadar; Körner, Theodor; Schepilow, Dimitri; Ulbricht, Walter; Woroschilow; Fottner, Rosi; Stöckel, Helga
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Monuments; Railways; Trade, finance; Judo; Justice; Political events; Postal, postal services; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Theatres; Deaths, funerals; Debris; Gymnastics; Military; Social events; Crime; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: birthday Dr Adenauer camera: Luppa, basic new year's reception for the CD camera: Luppa österr. Bundespräs. Dombart grains + origin: Austria min. Pres.. Grotewohl Kremlin origin: DEFA Budapest today - Kadars new programme origin: Sovkino Perserinnen in the telephone exchange in Munich camera: Rau new alarm centre in Scotland Yard origin: Pathe news Budgerigar dressage Act BC span. Artist.
Youth Ausbildg. f. Italy. Wehrmacht origin: iNcom competition d. German art urn gutters Berlin camera: Pahl Außverkauf London origin: Pathe news concluded:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 532/1960
Ein im Mittelpunkte des Interesses stehendes Gebäude: Die Reichsbank in Berlin
El Mundo al Instante 977/1981
Bayramfest im Mohamedaner-Gefangenenlager Halbmond und Weinbergslager zu Wünsdorf bei Zossen