Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 367/1957 08.02.1957
1 Berlin: Green week Ballroom. Writing on the front side of the Hall Germany indivisible. Adenauer speaking at rally of the farmers Association o-ton: "our farmers and gardeners prove that we can modernize the village and keep nonetheless independence and freedom in our own factory. The proof is provided that the entrepreneurial performance of the farmer and gardener in Germany compared to the collective has proved far, far superior." Clapping. Among the audience including Agriculture Minister Heinrich Lübke. Exhibition grounds under the Funkturm. Lübke in the exhibition flowerbed, fruit arrangement. Cows. Milking machine.
02. Bonn: 60th birthday Ludwig Erhard Erhard in the circle of his colleagues, who congratulate him. Table full of congratulations. Erhard speaks at his desk. Interview: "I think Of course even today primarily to housewives, which was a good part of my work. I know their concerns, and I hope that it is possible to keep grievances of their life in the future." It congratulate Minister and Cabinet. Erhard spreads cigar, close-up. Delegation of miners presented figure of a miner.
03. United States: State visit Ibn Saud after arrival at the port of New York is Ibn Saud by reporters and people umdrängt and speak in front of microphones. Official reception at the airport in Washington. Cameramen in series. Ibn Saud comes down stairs and is welcomed by Eisenhower. Children clap. Ibn Saud with the 18 of his 21 sons of Prince Mashur sitting in car next to Eisenhower, 3 years old and ill to polio. For him, he hopes for healing in the United States.
04. Algeria: forcibly bestreikte shops in the town open strike in the French colony of French soldiers, pushing up the blinds. Nationalists had threatened with death all breakers.
05. Palermo: Revolt in prison because of the rigor of the new Director the prisoners in Palermo revolted and stand on the roof of the prison. Police and troops marching up and down To give warning shots. Prison throw stones. Police shoots sharp. Revolt is terminated after among the prisoners, 1 dead and 7 wounded force to the task. Under the police 20 injured.
06. Munich: film ball arrival of stars before the Deutsches Theater including Barbara Rütting. Appearance of 3 Peters Sisters (3 thick singers from the United States). The table of Bavaria. The Kessler twins, Romy Schneider, great. Dieter Borsche, great. Crowds on the dance floor.
07. Vienna: book bar Libresso in cash will be borrowed books along with a drink. Children get lemonade. Different types of readers.
08 Garmisch: 9th International winter sports week giant slalom: skier on weak snow slopes. With high start number starts Toni Sailer on totally elevated track and WINS. Close-up of Toni Sailer. Ski jumping: An impressive view from the top outlet and crowds. Spectators jumping with views. Andreas Däscher / Switzerland, is third with jumps of 74.5 and 83.5 m. Helmut Recknagel / Thuringia, second, close-up is the farthest jumps of 79 and 87 m. OSSI Laaksonen / Finland WINS with the best style and width of 77 and 87 m. Close-up.
09 St. Paul: the favorite before the target falls American Championship of the Eisschnelläufer In the men's race and it wins Bob Lee. Youth Championship of for girls: leads from the start off safe ahead of Kathleen Sullivan. Just before the finish line in the last curve, it crashes. Runner pass by. You tried to continue but remains then are.
10 St. Moritz: World Championships in the two-man Bob Germany with Abdul-Malik Osterl and Pössinger on the railway. Close-up. You are the Bob United States 8 race with Tyler/Butler. You are 2 close-up. World champion is Bob Italy with Monti/Alvera. Close-up.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alvera ; Butler ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Borsche, Dieter ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Kessler, Alice ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Rehwinkel ; Rütting, Barbara ; Saud, Ibn ; Schneider, Magda ; Däscher, Andreas ; Laaksonen, Ossi ; Monti, Eugenio ; Ostler, Anderl ; Pössinger ; Sailer, Toni ; Sneider, Bob ; Sullivan, Kathleen ; Tyler
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Ice skating, art running ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Crime ; Livestock, livestock ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Agriculture ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 367/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Green week Berlin camera: Pahl of 60th Geburtstg. Wirtsch. min. Prof. Erhard camera: Luppa, Stoll Ibn Saud in the States origin: Metro strike in Algeria origin: Pathé journal prisoners revolt in Palermo origin: iNcom film ball 1957 Munich camera: Rau Libresso, books-bar in Vienna origin: Austria giant slalom in Garmisch (Toni Sailer) camera: strong, rough special jumping "(OSSI Laaksonen) camera: Hafner U.S. Speed Skating Championships St. Paul origins: Metro FIBT Weltmeistersch." in St. Moritz origin: Cine journal concluded:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 438/1958
Welt im Film 250/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1000/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 496/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 121/1952