Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 372/1957 15.03.1957
1 Hamburg: Berlin week column Berlin 272 km is used. Waving Berlin flags on the City Hall square. Berlin bear in the shop window displays. Exhibition with works Berlin cartoonists. Ludwig Erhard visited the exhibition. Visitors to the exhibition. Otto Kaliyan conducts police chapel on the City Hall square. Audience clapping to the beat.
02 Cadenabbia: Holiday Adenauer after church goes with his daughters Lotte and Lisbeth Wehrhar by Cadenabbia Adenauer. People greet him kindly. Children and costumes group be received. Adenauer was appointed an honorary citizen. Adenauer playing bocce.
03. Munich: Return O. W. Fischer from Hollywood prop aircraft rolls out. O. W. Fischer goes down stairs and is welcomed by fans. O. W. Fischer, large, gum-chewing, sunglasses with flowers, winks at the camera.
04. Harwell: Elizabeth II visits Atomic Research Institute heavy iron door opens. Elizabeth and Philip enter nuclear plant. Response by Europe's largest nuclear research reactor. Men with suits in the plutonium work in confined spaces. Laboratory. Work of the mechanical hands. Candle is lit with a match.
05. United States: New aircraft launch and flight of the "flying saucer with round construction of radar for reconnaissance flights. The flying landing craft lands on the sea. From the fuselage of the aircraft, are soldiers in company strength and go in shallow water on land.
06. Ghana: independence day in the recent State of African drummers. As representative of the Queen, the Duchess of Kent participates in the festivities. Chiefs go under large umbrellas. Beauty Queen sits on throne Miss Ghana. Boats are allowed to water. Canoe race. President Kwame Nkrumha beckons the people dancing on the podium.
07. Dortmund: Dr. Eisenbarth still lives in old-fashioned House conducts its practice with old instruments as Bader 78. He puts alcohol lamp and pulls teeth with pliers. Styling with old-fashioned instruments. Cupping glasses used on leg of man. Healthy, humble man leaves the practice.
08 Moscow: Ice Hockey World Championship 8 Nations in the stadium at the opening. Ballerinas on skates bring flowers. Final: USSR - Sweden. Large hall full of spectators. First, Sweden leads 2-0, then the Soviet Union increased to 4-2. In the last third of fierce fighting up to the draw 4-4. With this result, Sweden is world champion. The players are cheering in the arms. Award ceremony with flowers and Cup.
09 Vienna: Football international match Austria - Germany 2:3 Sepp Herberger, big. Shot on goal. Viewers in screen-filling quantities. Door scenes. Rahn shoots 1-0 for Germany. Boy screams. In return, Hamidi drops the ball, save Defender. German storm. Kraus that shoots 2:0 German transparent: oh oh oh Austria's knockout second half: Kraus is fouled in the penalty area. No penalty. Foul in the German penalty area leads to penalty. Shot on goal 2:1 German free kick in front of the penalty area will be converted to 3-1 by Rahn. Jubilation at the scoring 3-2 for Austria. Game the last minutes before the German goal. Viewers jump.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Fischer, O. W. ; Grund ; Herzogin von Kent ; Kermbach, Otto ; Kernbach, Otto ; Marina von Kent ; Nkrumah, Kwame ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Raab, Julius ; Werhahn, Libeth ; Herberger, Sepp ; Herkenrath, Fritz ; Krauss, Werner ; Rahn, Helmut
Harwell ; Hamburg ; Cadenabbia ; Munich ; United States ; Ghana ; Dortmund ; Moskau ; Vienna
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Cartoons ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cultural events ; Curiosities ; Medicine ; Holiday ; veterinary medicine ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Hockey ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 372/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Berlin week Hamburg camera: Seib, disciple of Adenauer's holiday in Cadenabbia/comers.
Camera: Luppa O. W. Fischer's return from Hollywood camera: rough Queen visited Harwell origin: Pathe News US radar & large aircraft origin: Metro 1 independence day Ghana origin: Pathe news the last Bader i. Dortmund camera: basic Eishokeyweltmeisterschaft in Moscow (USSR: Sweden) origin: Sovkino football Dtschld. / Austria in Vienna origin: Austria final:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 68/1951
Welt im Bild 196/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 46/1950
Welt im Film 30/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 543/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 345/1956