Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 376/1957 12.04.1957
01 pumped storage station Geesthacht aerial photographs of the site pumped storage power station Geesthacht. Skulduggery machines working on the million project. The memory pool. Asphalting of the sole. Transport of building materials. Tar. Construction crane.
02. Paris: State visit Elizabeth II Elizabeth II and Philip come from aircraft and will be greeted by President Coty. Elizabeth and Philip welcome members of the Cabinet. Drive through the city to the Elysee Palace, accompanied by the Cavalry of the Republican Guard. Right of way. 15s presents. Elizabeth, Philip and Coty amount be cheered on the balcony of the Elysee Palace.
03. Paris: inauguration of General Speidel as NATO commander in Fontainebleau Speidel was appointed commander-in-Chief of the land forces of the section Center and greets honor delegations of NATO.
04. elections in Kashmir election posters. Long queues in front of polling stations with women with veils or men. Polling station. Choice with thumb pressure.
05. Scraps of paper in the wind fly tornado over Texas on the city of Dallas. Destruction in the city by the Tornado and ambulance. Injured recovered. Destroyed houses.
06. vaccination against poliomyelitis breakdown from UFA 37 / 5: the polio virus under a microscope. Children for polio in wheelchairs. Children in the wombs of their mothers in waiting room with open arm. Doctor vaccinate. Different temperaments of children, from quiet to screaming.
07. student lecture hall full of students. Listeners and listeners will yawn furtively. Employment of the Student Union of Hamburg. In the waiting room waiting for students and deal with card game or read. Call of job offers. Filling up piece of paper. Student at the carpet knocking. Student cleans Windows. Student wearing bags of cement in the construction. Student as a babysitter. Night work at the desk. Watch shows ¼ before 3 o'clock.
08th Gelsenkirchen: Gorilla baby in the Ruhr Zoo elephant trumpet. Polar bear rises. Gorilla baby on baby scales. Does not treat.
09 Buenos Aires: South American poison spiders spider digs shell under sand. Man takes from Kasten bird spider and puts them in itself.
10 Stockholm: Day of the Turner gymnastic demonstrations by various groups of gymnasts. Turn display of the ladies on the box from the time 50 years ago and today. Old men team in gymnastics.
11 Stuttgart: VFB Stuttgart - 1st FC Nuremberg 2-0 game to the southern German Championship. Kick-off. Playback of Nuremberg. Shot on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Big audience, great. Stuttgart storms. Viewer scream. Goalkeeper parade. Excited spectators with glasses and a hat. 2nd half: Stuttgart plays better and superior. Head ball - shot on goal. Standing screen clapping audience. Goalkeeper keeps. Viewer scream. Foul in the penalty area. Free-kick for Stuttgart leads to a 2-0 Waldner shoots. Cheers of the audience and discussion.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Higher education; Disasters; Children; Football; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); Gymnastics; Watches; Medicine; Military; veterinary medicine; Elections; Dentistry; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; NATO; Jobs; construction; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 376/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Elbe pumped storage station Geesthacht camera: students, Stoll France - State visit Elizabeth II. origin: Gaumont gene. Movies. Speidel in Fontainebleau origin: Gaumont elections in Kashmir origin: Pathe news tornado in Dallas origin: Metro polio vaccination Oberhausen camera: basic student story camera: Seib Argentine spinning origin: Sucesos Gorilla baby Okla Ruhr Zoo camera: basic Ling week Stockholm (20.)
Origin: Svensk film Fu. VfB Stuttgart: 1 FC Nuremberg camera: strong, Hafner conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 39/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 81/1951
Welt im Film 16/1945