Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957 19.04.1957
1st State visit of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip in France Elizabeth II., and Philip and Coty driving in an open car through the town after Versailles. The parks with fountains and water games. Upon arrival, onlookers space race. The castle of Versailles with precious painted ceilings. Elizabeth and Philip will visit Versailles. Feast in the Galerie de Glace. In the evening, Elizabeth and Philip on his ship go. Fairy tale ride on the Seine with graphs on the shore. Fireworks.
02. Badenweiler holiday German President Heuss breakdown from UFA 38 / 1: town of Badenweiler Heuss accompanied on the walk through beautiful countryside. Review: Elly Heuss just founded the Müttergenesungswerk. Mothers can relax.
03. Berlin: Exercise the SED battle groups combat groups of enterprises on motorcycles. Onslaught. Shelled to the Alexanderplatz square between ruins. Storming of houses. Rifle fire.
04. Audorf: launching of the world's largest oil rig ADMA enterprise model of the oil rig. Construction on the shipyard and launched in the island. Location: Persian Gulf.
05. Saudi Arabia: Homecoming by Prince Mashur from the United States of Prince Mashur, son of King Ibn Saud, was in the United States against poliomyelitis treated and improved returns home. He catches the ball and lifting his arms. Kiss for the tutor.
06. Switzerland: Exhibition of international children paintings School of Lausanne is made in studying plant and painted. Kids paintings from all over the world exhibition.
07. Saulgau: Vehicle brand is self made dreirädrigem vehicle starter left. Old man driving with wife in backseat slowly through village.
08th Mannheim: International competition of weightlifting Germany - France 5-2 featherweight: it wins Waldemar Ertl. Light weight: Willi Kolb pushes a new German lightweight record with 115 kg. After discontinuation of the weight, he touches on the back. Maurice Sanchez loses against Willi Kolb. Middleweight: Jean Debuf WINS with 400 kg.
09th Louviere: Swimming international match Belgium Netherlands Germany 200 m breaststroke men: it wins Bodinger 100 m back men: start swimming and turning. It wins Javed Miersch In the total WINS Holland from Germany and Belgium.
10 Madrid: around the football European Cup: Real Madrid - Manchester United 3-1 Giants Stadium full of people. 135,000 spectators. Spanish goalkeeper runs out door and holds the ball. Spectators close to half. Spanish storm and goaltender parades of the Englishman. 2nd half: Di Stefano Touchline, header 1-0 for Madrid. Cheers of the spectators. 2-0 by di Stefano, into the empty goal. Viewers applaud standing. Manchester United shoots connection results in the counterattack. Goalkeeper catches the ball behind the goal line. Shot on goal 3:1 for Madrid. Spectators cheering and waving. Total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; DDR; Electricity; Children; Energy, energy supply; Leisure, recreation; Football; Oil; Reviews; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); automotive engineering, automotive; automotive industry; Art; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Holiday; Exhibitions; weight lifting; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Elizabeth II in France. origin: Gaumont Heuß holiday in Badenweiler + report on the Müttergenesungswerk camera: strong SED factory peacekeeping maneuvers Berlin origin: DEFA launched of the "ADMA"Enterprise Audorf camera: GA homecoming of Prince Mashur from United States origin: Metro kids paintings from all over the world (Switzerland) origin: Cine journal grandfather's self-construction in Salgau camera: Hafner weight lifting Dtschld. / France Mannheim camera: strong international swimming in Belgium origin: Belgavox football Real Madrid Manchester United final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 444/1958
Welt im Bild 34/1953
Welt im Film 178/1948
Welt im Film 213/1949