Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 379/1957 04.05.1957
01-1 may - labor - day interview with the Chairman of the DGB Willi Richter posters to May 1. Willi Richter, Chairman of the DGB, is sitting at the desk. Interview: "the German Trade Union Confederation has called again the reunification of Germany on this may 1 out of its social and economic demands. He recalled the great powers, that they have taken over the obligation to create all-Germany. He exhorted to strengthen their forces soon to achieve this great goal of "Germany". the Federal Government"
02. Coast radio station Norddeich radio cell radio Norddeich. Employees at the radio and telephone. Announcement of a telegram. Determining vessel location. Announcements of weather service and storm warning.
03. streiflichter of a lightning trip on the new route Zurich Tokyo.l Swissair aircraft. Passengers enter. Cinematographer new German newsreel when boarding. Propeller machine rolls on. Flight over snow mountains.
04. Vienna: Visit of the Deputy Soviet Minister Mikojan Anastas Mikoyan visited the construction site of the power plant Kaprun.
05. Mediterranean: American battleships and aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean cross the 6th American fleet on alert. Balloon.
06. Jordan: Government crisis King Hussein receives tribal leaders of his country to avert impending revolt. Aircraft flying above the clouds. Setting sun. Passengers on the plane to sleep. Rising sun. Waves. Landing in Karachi. Camel leader in road. Flight over the coast of India.
07. India: Nehru's victory after his election victory is Nehru 3. Government. Swearing in by President Prashad.
08 Bombay: Choice of the most beautiful Indian muscle men show their muscles. Winner pose. Onward flight. Bangkok airport. Cityscape. Road. Boats on the Canal. Junks with goods. Temple.
09. Beijing: State visit of Soviet President Woroschilow Voroshilov is welcomed at the airport by Mao Tse Tung. Welcoming Committee slaps. Ride through the city. Crowd cheers.
10 Beijing: Painting of a 10th child of prodigy boy draws horses. Beautiful pictures of the child. Flying over Japan. Flyby of the Fujiama. View into the crater of the volcano. Landing in Tokyo. Welcome poster. Stewardesses with flowers.
11 Tokyo: Demonstration against H-bombs attempts / cityscapes men run through the streets in wavy lines and demonstrate against H-bombs. Attempts. Transparent.
12 Tokyo: tea ceremony bow in a Japanese home of man and woman. In the kneel it is filed.
13 Japan: Shinto Temple of Nikko cherry blossom in Japan. People visit the temple. The Buddha statue of Kamakura. Flight back to Europe.
14 Hannover: Handball Germany - GDR 13:16 spectators under umbrellas. Game scenes. Large football goal goalkeeper. Goal throw for East Germany. GDR goalkeeper holds. German storm. Half-time result 11:7 for the German Democratic Republic. 3 children to see screen. Goalkeeper parades. Child with handkerchief hat. German gate litters. Player To give up the hand after the game.
15 Berlin: Boxing: Gerhard Hecht defeated Alex Buxton, England after shock change points. Spectators close to half. Referee separates. Buxton to the ground must be in the 7th round. Bubi Scholz as audience, great. Pike to the ground must be in the 9th round. Referee counts. Pike Get up and fight ungeschwächt further. Buxton repeatedly goes to the floor, gets up but again and again. Gong beat. Point victory for Pike. Both boxers in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buxton, Alex ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Mikojan, Anastas ; Nehru, Indira ; Prasad, Rajandra ; Richter, Willi ; Woroschilow ; Hecht, Gerhard
Tokyo ; Japan ; Zurich ; Hamburg ; Göttingen ; Beijing ; Plymouth ; Mediterranean ; Bombay ; Bangkok ; Jordan ; London ; India ; Vienna ; Hanover ; Berlin ; Austria ; Delhi
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Customs ; Demonstrations ; Handball ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Photographers ; Political events ; Shipping ; beauty pageants ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Asia ; Unrest ; Buildings ; hotspots ; Art ; Landscapes ; Elections ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Atom ; Trade unions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 379/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: LGB Willy Richter speaks for May 1st camera: Stoll 50 years Norddeich radio camera: Seib impressions d. SWR route Zurich/Tokyo Mikoyan in Vienna origin: Austria 6 fleet "Forrestal" in the Mediterranean origin: Metro Government crisis in the country Hussein's origin: Metro Bill dung of the new Indian Government origin: Gaumont the choice of the most beautiful Indian origin: film Division Voroshilov in Beijing origin: DEFA of small horse painter origin: DEFA Demonstr. against sovie H bomb attempts origin: Metro tea ceremony in Japanese home origin: Cine journal the Buddha of Kamakura/Rükflug origin: Cine journal handball GDR/Germany Hannover camera: student, Seib, Stoll boxes Pike/Buxton Berlin camera: Pahl final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 267/1950
Welt im Film 60/1946
Welt im Film 240/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 968/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 449/1958