Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 388/1957 05.07.1957
01 solar flares on satellite dish. Observatory with telescopes. Solar flares observed with telescope.
02. London: Conference of the Commonwealth States McMillan go next to Nehru. Prime Minister of 10 Commonwealth States. Head of State of Ghana Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, great. Group Portrait. Nehru, great.
03. Dortmund: canvassing for the CDU crowd in the Westfalenhalle. Transparent in peace our daily bread - no experiments. Adenauer on the lectern. Among the listeners of Erhard. Adenauer announced program of the CDU (no interview) (social housing - assistance for agriculture and SME - work on the unification of Europe). Listeners applaud. Adenauer waving with both hands.
04. Baltic Sea: Lifting a submarine snorkel the world's two largest salvage ships energy and stamina with cranes for recovery work. Cancels a submarine recessed in the war itself. Shipwreck on the water surface.
05. Stuttgart: Big man in small ton man waiting with bouquet of stairs. He presented the bouquet ladies, but turns away and throws a bouquet into trash can. You tried to repeat Strauß, then enters ton and runs with ton about yourself behind Mrs.
06. Berlin Film Festival awarding of the Europe Prize for the film Dr. Johnen and Alfred Braun Stresemann. Bavaria stars Marianne Koch, Barbara Rütting and Rudolf Vogel bring flowers to traffic police as a reward for overtime. Police push back fans to Winnie Markus. In the throng, Winnie Markus gives autographs. Film ball. Eddie Constantin at the dance, Grete Weiser, Rudolf Vogel, Romy Schneider and Karl Heinz Böhm. Ingrid Andree powder her face, Marianne Koch. Walter Giller and Nadja Tiller kiss. Romy Schneider film ball with Horst Buchholz.
07. sheep shearing in Schleswig-Holstein to clean their fur sheep in the Priel jump and swim. Sheep are shorn.
08 Bavaria: ox Derby ox drinking from beer Stein as a strengthening of the races. Start and race. Also ladies riding in the "Sulky". Race at a gallop. Winner will receive congratulations and wreath.
09th Hamburg: German Derby breakdown from UFA 49/10 elegant ladies in the audience. Jockeys on the scale. Pull the starting numbers. Jockeys sit on. Lead ring favorite porch with Jockey Starosta. Start. Horses in the ground. Narcissus leads. Running in the home straight. Mayor Sieveking takes up binoculars. In the Middle, Orsini, the 21 year old Lester Pigott forges ahead and WINS with half-length front windscreen and Utrillo. Lester Pigott is congratulated on the fifth place by the owners Stud Ravensberg Baroness and Baron Thyssen.
10 Karlsruhe: German Handball Championship Faust Göppingen - SC Leutershausen 11:9 after extra-time goal throw Leutershausen. Viewers with Coca Cola and Messmer tea cardboard screens. Advertisement at the gang: BNN Baden's largest newspaper. Göppingen throws on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Improved game Göppingen in the 2nd half. Gate litters. At the end of the regular season, it is 8:8. After the extension, Göppingen is 11-9 German champion. Spectators waving flags.
11 Berlin: German Boxing Championships in the middleweight division: Bubi Scholz beats Peter Müller k.o. ladies in the audience including Helga Scholz. O. E. Hasse himself wipes sweat from his brow. Gong beat. Violently attacking Peter Müller, Bubi Scholz counters wisely. In the third round, Scholz covers Müller on the ropes with hard hits. Peter Müller shoots to the ground, stand up Right away reeling again, and staggers confused through the ring. Referee counts. Miller turns the fight and goes down Right away again. Towel thrown Peter Müller will be counted. Peter Müller sits smashed in his corner. Berlin celebrities, including O. E. Hasse and movie stars gossip below. Bubi Scholz with flowers and wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Andree, Ingrid ; Böhm, Karl Heinz ; Braun, Harald ; Constantin, Eddie ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Giller, Walter ; Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Johnen ; Knef, Hildegard ; Koch, Marianne ; McMillan, Harold ; Markus, Winnie ; Menon, Krishna ; Nehru, Indira ; Nkrumah, Kwame ; Rütting, Barbara ; Sieveking, Kurt ; Sieveking ; Spencer, Kenneth ; Schneider, Magda ; Thyssen ; Tiller, Nadja ; Vogel, Rudolf ; Weiser, Grete ; Müller, Peter ; Piggot, Lester ; Scholz, Gustav ; Starosta
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Handball ; Emblems ; filmmaking ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports advertisement ; observatories ; Animals (except dogs) ; Meteorology ; Livestock, livestock ; Competitions ; Agriculture ; Architecture ; Agriculture ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 388/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: solar flares, i. Geophysikal. Year origin: státní Conference of the Commonwealth - States origin: Pathe news CDU election rally Dortmund origin: Knoopfilm Baltic Sea snorkel-U boat lifting camera: Krimmel tons - artist from Stuttgart camera: strong VII. International Berlin Film Festival large sheep shearing in Schleswig-Holstein camera: GA Obaidi Derby in upper Hummel/Bavaria camera: Hafner German Derby Hbg. took (Piggott, Orsini) camera: Stoll, Luppa, reason, student German Handball-Meistersch. Karlsruhe camera: strong origin: Fingado boxes Scholz/Müller in Berlin camera: Pahl, Jansen final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 523/1960
Emelka-Deulig-Wochenschau-Sujets (seit 1925)
Welt im Film 247/1950
Die Befreiung der Bukowina
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 958/1968