Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 390/1957 19.07.1957
1st Aga Khan + breakdown from UFA 51/1 Villa Barakat at Geneva. Are the sons of Prince Ali and Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan. Through the iron gate, the leader of the Ismaili sect are admitted to the probate. Successor Prince Karim. Ismaelis bowing. Review: Aga Khan will be balanced with Platinum. Aga Khan in addition to Begum on throne. Aga Khan along with Rita Hayworth and Prince Ali. On the Racecourse in a wheelchair beside the Begum. On the Racecourse in 1935 based afloat after Derby victory in England. Aga Khan leads the winning horse. In the wheelchair at social event in addition to the Begum (shorter here).
02. Paris: 14th July President Coty greets the troupe. Parade on the national day troop detachments, colonial troops, rider, aircraft.
03. Prague: State visit Chruschtoschow and Bulganin in the CSSR breakdown from UFA 51/2 Bulganin and Khrushchev from train window of the crowd wave at. Warm welcome and embrace on the station with party Chief Novotny. Sea of flowers. Driving through the city in an open car through crowd with waving flags (shorter here).
04. Bonn: Schaumburg Riesel Viktor as a guest of Chancellor car Vorfahrt Mercedes before the Palace. Doors are opened. The blind American journalist Victor Riesel and his wife get off. Riesel eyesight lost by assassination with sulphuric acid in the fight against gangsters. Interview with Adenauer and Weber, great interpreters.
05. London: giant scrap shear for America hydraulic giant scrap shear crushed scrap iron.
06. Berlin: Demolition of the Lehrter station at ticket sold ticket with print Berlin Lehrter Bahnhof. Train from Kiel Hbf. ruins of the Lehrter station Berlin. Sprengmeisterin lays bomb. Demolition of the ruins.
07. Inzell: Anniversary of the brass band marching brass bands. Parade through the streets in costume. Cheers with liquor.
8th United States: Much ado about Miss Universe Miss applicants in an amusement park in New Jersey. In swimsuit at Beach. When Ferris wheel ride. Gerti Daub, Miss Germany, great.
9 Aachen: Horse show on the course. Francesco Goyaga on flag King, Raimondo d ' Inzeo on Posillipo, Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor, Alwin Schockemöhle on Bachus, Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. In a second playoff, Fritz Thiedemann fails on Meteor. In the 3rd playoff Goyaga on flag King makes mistakes. In the 4th playoff ride Schockemöhle on Bachus against the wall. Flawless ride by Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. People clap and stand up. Award ceremony with Winkler, Schockemöhle, Goyaga and Thiedemann. Spectators waving handkerchiefs. Equestrian riding victory lap.
10 Leipzig: Handball Central West Germany 14:19 teams in setting up. Gymnasts bring flowers. Game scenes. Gate litters. Spectators close to half. Referee. Goalkeeper in great gate. West Gate litters.
11 Stuttgart: Athletics international match Germany Poland March 103:117 teams. Banners Exchange. Kick-off. 400 m run: Karl Friedrich Haas fights Swatowski / Poland, which WINS in the same time with chest width in the final sprint. Winning time 47.5 sec. High jump: Lewandowski / Poland, WINS with 2 m pole vault: Wasny / Poland, WINS with 4.30 m 110 m hurdles: Martin Lauer WINS in 14.2 seconds. before Herbert Stürmer. Lauer and Sandy Groß. Javelin: Sampson / Poland, WINS with 79.49 m. 200 m run: Manfred Germar WINS in 21 seconds. before Martin Lauer by a wide margin. 100 m run: starting block, big feet. Starter. Manfred Germar WINS in 10.3 seconds. German year best time. Spectators cheering. Manfred Germar, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Khan, Aga ; Kahn, Ali ; Die Begum ; Bulganin ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Coty, René ; Daub, Gerti ; Hayworth, Rita ; Khan, Karim ; Novotny, Antonin ; Riesel, Viktor ; Khan, Saddrudin ; Weber, Paul ; Germar, Manfred ; Goyoaga, Francesco ; Haas, Karl Friedrich ; Inzeo d', Raimondo ; Lauer, Martin ; Lewandowski ; Sidlo, Januß ; Swatowski ; Stürmer, Herbert ; Thiedemann, Fritz ; Wasny ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Bonn ; Prague ; Berlin ; Paris ; Düsseldorf ; United States ; Geneva ; Inzell ; Leipzig ; Stuttgart ; Aachen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Handball ; Trade, finance ; Musical events ; Parades ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; beauty pageants ; suicides ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Blasting ; Deaths, funerals ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Foreign policy events ; Assassinations ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 390/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Aga Khan + origin: Pathe news Paris on 14 July (Algeria) origin: Pathé journal B & C in Prague origin: Metro Victor Riesel camera in Bonn: Luppa giant - scrap shear for United States camera: basic station Lehrter Bahnhof camera: Pahl Jubil. d. in Zeller of wind band camera: Hafner Wahl of Miß universe long beach origin: Metro H. G. Winkler gew. Gr. price v. Aachen camera: Basic, Luppa handball Westdtschld. Mitteldtschld.
Origin: DEFA Athletics versus. Poland Stuttgart camera: strong, rough final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 8/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 912/1967
Welt im Film 268/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 691/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Welt im Film 95/1947
Welt im Bild 208/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 59/1951