Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 393/1957 09.08.1957
1st Moscow: World Youth Festival opening ceremony. Catchment of the Japanese delegation to the stadium flag group, Africans, Asians, Arab Group, dance-like movement. Khrushchev in Gallery. Homing pigeons. Mass demonstrations. Dances. Set of images. Fonts are made. Peace. Neon sign on the red square.
02. United States: Eisenhower signed accession to the nuclear pool Eisenhower signed the accession of the United States to the International Atomic Energy Agency for peaceful use of nuclear energy in the East and West. Eisenhower then visited baseball game and waving upon arrival. Eisenhower as a spectator, large.
03. United States: 50 years launch U.S. air force jet fighter. McDonnel and Delta dagger, the most advanced fighter jet in the world. Thunderchief, the most powerful bomber of the world fueled 3 fighter jet in flight. Vintage aircraft, with the Frenchman Blerriot 1909 crossed the English channel. Delta dagger jet landing with parachute.
04. Mexico City: earthquake debris of houses. Fallen together high-rises. The Golden Angel of the statue of liberty on the ground broken. Search for wounded and dead in the wreckage.
05th Cairo: Parade on the 5th anniversary of the revolution military parade. Nasser decreases parade of the various military branches. Soldiers on motorcycles and in the air step.
06. Dresden: State visit Ho Chi Minh Ho Chi Minh visited with works of old European Masters picture gallery in the Zwinger. Jubilation at a Vietnamese orphanage in Moritzburg. Ho Chi Minh speaks to the children. Children perform dance their homeland.
07. Rwanda: anniversary of King Mwami Mutara III. women bring gifts. Drummers. Ritual dances of the men.
08th Limburg / Holland: archers shoot archers international match Holland - Belgium on bills. Span of the arches and objectives. Hit the Bullseye and in addition. Different shooters. Holland WINS.
09th Nürburgring: Formula I race for the "Grand Prix of Germany" breakdown from UFA 54 / 7: home. It lead the Ferrari driver Mike Hawthorne, no. 8, and Collins, no. 7, before Fangio on Maserati. Car in curve. From round 3, Fangio is at the top and leads up to the 12th round, in which he must to the box. Tires his car be replaced. Departure from the box to the pursuit of the Ferrari drivers. With lap, Fangio is catching up and overhauled in the last round of Colling, and in the last round of Hawthorne. Fangio driving as the winner by the target and is carried on shoulders. Fangio with wreath. Kiss from his wife. shorter here: without launch preparations.
10 Florida: Hell drivers Autocrashfahrer Hamid drivers with daring stunts with cars. Driving over obstacles and roll-over.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; archery ; DDR ; Disasters ; Education, youth ; motor sports ; Pacts ; Parades ; Political events ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sporting events ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Agreement ; Atom ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 393/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Communist world Festival Moscow origin: DEFA, DEFA IKE - Atom-pool signing origin: Metro IKE opens baseball season origin: Metro 50th anniversary of US - Airforce origin: Metro earthquake in Mexico origin: Metro 5 anniversary of the fall of Kö. Farouk origin: Misr Ho Chi Minh in Dresden origin: DEFA Regierungsjubil. d. of King v. Rwanda origin: Belgavox Bogenschützenländerk. Holland Belgium origin: Polygoon Nürburgring race camera: reason, Devil driver in Florida student origin: Metro final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 167/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 309/1955
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 661/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 221/1954