Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 394/1957 16.08.1957
1st Mountain accident of Grindelwald the Eiger North face. Mountaineers climb to the Jungfraujoch during rescue attempt for 4 casualties. Helpers on the mountain. One of the casualties that could be saved on stretcher.
02. Berlin: Visit Nikita Chruschtschow font there live the German Soviet friendship – for our joint Socialist cause forward. Khrushchev beckons after arrival at train station. 15s presents. Khrushchev, Grotewohl, integrating prior to 15s. Took of the stand in the parade step. Warm handshake Khrushchev Ulbricht. People filling picture. Rally on the Marx-Engels-place we onslaught with banners greeting the mighty Soviet Union treasure the peace Centre of socialism. Huge crowd. Khrushchev waving hat stands.
03. Italy: looking for special training of Navy frogmen divers under water dangerous explosive charges in sunken vessels. Frogmen jump into water and diving. Application of explosive charge. Explosion under water.
04 Terneuzen: Unusual launched ship Olivia Winther must run side from the stack, since Riverbed to narrow.
05. Cologne: In the sign of the wave-Hat line for winter mannequins make hats. Flat hats with impact. Caps with feathers.
06. Munich: Dutch children dance on the courtyard in traditional costumes dance Dutch children with clogs on the courtyard.
07. Berlin: Trapeze artist Elsane artist of the circus Sarrasani the Interbau swings at Trapeze show crane. Hands-free slope in foot and neck suspension 60 metres above the ground.
8: Sopot: Jazz Festival Parade in masks. Jazz musicians on piano. Fans cheered enthusiastically.
9 Moscow: World Youth Games pole vault: it wins Tschernobaj / USSR, Manfred Preusker / Leipzig. Triple jump: Taira / DDR, jumps 14,43 m. Olympic champion de Silva / Brazil jumps 15.92 m and wins gold. 80 m hurdles women: Jelesewa / USSR, WINS ahead of Gisela Köhler / DDR in 10.8 sec.
10. Landshut: German Swimming Championships 200 m breaststroke: start, turn. Viewers. In the final sprint, Klaus Bodinger WINS in same time before Norbert Rumpel, Schweinfurt. Klaus Bodinger rises greatly from water. 100 m crawl: start, turn. 20 m from the finish outdated Rheiydt, Paul Voell, the leading Wolfgang Baumann, Bremen, and is German champion. Congratulations. Springboard diving women: it wins Susanne Richter. Men's springboard: it wins Horst Rosenfeld / Regensburg.
11 Melbourne: motor cycles driving Motocross through mud and water. Getting stuck and falls. Director of photography is in the dirt.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baumann, Wolfgang; Bodinger, Klaus; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Grotewohl, Otto; Mikojan, Anastas; Ulbricht, Walter; Jelesewa; Köhler, Gisela; Preusker, Manfred; Richter, Susanne; Rosenfeld, Horst; Rumpel, Norbert; Silva de; Thierfelder; Tschernobaj; Voell, Paul
Sachindex Wochenschauen; DDR; Railways; Disasters; Emblems; Education, youth; motor sports; Musical events; Parades; Posters, fonts, banners; Shipping; sports audience, sports spectator; sporting events; State visits (inside); Dance; Diving, diver; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Fashion; Architecture; mountain climbing, mountaineering; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 394/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Rescuing on the Eiger North face origin: Cine Journal of Khrushchev in East Berlin camera: Pahl, Jansen side launched Terneuzen origin: Polygoon spec. Train. d. Turk. Marine frogmen origin: SEDI winter Hat line "The surge" camera: basic Holländ. Children dance in Munich camera: Rau, Hafner Sarrasani trapeze artist in Berlin camera: Pahl II! International Jazz Festival in Sopot origin: Polkronika athletics in Moscow origin: DEFA German Schwimmeisterschaften in Landshut camera: Rau, Hafner Australian Motocross origin: Cine sound final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 111/1952
Welt im Bild 127/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 554/1960
Zu den Kämpfen um Tarnopol
Welt im Bild 11/1952