Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 396/1957 30.08.1957
01 the Bundestag election campaign printing presses. Newscaster speaks. Brochures will be merged. Adenauer edited in special election speeches. Entrance of turn in Weinheim. People on the station. Adenauer beckons. Adenauer is welcomed at meeting with clapping. Transparent no experiments. Adenauer as speakers, great. (no interview) Among the listeners of Brentano. Motorcade seal umdrängt of people. Driving record in train Bank of the Rhine. Adenauer on train window in Seeheim. Adenauer throws something to people. Cameramen. Election meeting in the old Winery courtyard in Michelstadt. Adenauer speaking. Ollenhauer public meeting at the lectern in Siegen. Ollenhauer rises nationwide in sports plane. Canvassing for the SPD in Hamburg in the Ernst Merck Halle with stars and celebrities. Brigitte Mira, Conny Froboess sings. Swaying. Maria Kloth sings. Ollenhauer, great claps as a spectator. H. Wehner, laughing and swinging. Election poster: SPD - German Reich Party - BdD everything for Germany and peace - CDU - FDP. Mecki: A love letter to the voters - Mountaineer Idyll. Mecki observed rabbits with binoculars. Hedgehog woman asks jealous. Mecki shows letter to the absentee ballot he fills. "In politics, it's like in love. You have to choose."
02. Paris: winter fashions Jaques home costume, Cap, elegant dress, evening dresses, coats. Leopard coat.
03. new car a) Mercedes automatic drives without coupling. Man at the wheel. (B) August Grasmuck, inventor one automatic for all cars. Switching without to pimp. VW moves on when battery is low. Finger pressure on carburetor brings car to roll. Backward - forward drive.
04. Budapest circus show their art in Spain the 2 Morways, ground floor acrobats of the Hungaria circus from Budapest.
05. Hamburg: Sports competition of the schools gymnastics Stadium. Ball gym. Folk dance. Sweepstakes. Wheel gymnastics.
06. Moscow: international art gymnastics match USSR Japan on parallel bars winner Boris Schaklin / USSR. Takashi Ono and Olympic Victor Asarjan / USSR turns on the rings. The Soviet Union won with 4 points advantage.
07. Brussels: Military pentathlon army athletes from 13 Nations in the 500 meter steeplechase over high obstacles, water, creep. 50 m swimming with obstacles. Diving, climbing over obstacles. France WINS in the team and single combat.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Asarjan, Vivtor ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Froeboess, Cornelia ; Grasmuck, August ; Kloth, Maris ; Mäcki-Trio ; Mira, Brigitte ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Voscherau, Karl ; Ono, Takashi ; Schaklin, Boris
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; cameramen, cameramen ; Photographers ; Political events ; Schools, training ; sporting events ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Military pentathlon ; Elections ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 396/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Titelmarke: election campaign d. parties such election 1) Dr. Adenauer in Weinheim camera: Luppa, strong 2) Adenauer in Michelstadt and Lake home camera: Luppa, strong 3) SPD Revue "the next please" camera: Seib, Rahim 4) Ollenhauer such campaign in Siegen camera: Luppa 5) various election posters camera: Rahim "The love letter" - e.g. Wahlk. bought origin: Bundesz. f. home film of France new fashion line origin: Gaumont new Mercedes - type camera: Rau Grassmuck clutch camera: Seib Budapest circus in Spain origin: No.-do sports festival of Hamburg schools camera: Pahl, Pahl sen.
Artistic gymnastics USSR/Japan moskau origin: DEFA military pentathlon in Brussels origin: Belgavox final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 317/1951
Wie Frankreich das Elsass befreit
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 104/1952
Welt im Bild 112/1954
Welt im Bild 159/1955