Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 398/1957 13.09.1957
1 Hamburg: well construction of the blacksmith's art Eugen Christian Eugen Christ draws model of the fountain. Production of the fountain in workshop. Red-hot iron will be processed. Oriental ornamentation. Removal of the fountain to the Ohlsdorfer cemetery. Assembly. The Margaret fountain at the inauguration.
02. Stuttgart: Arrival Ibn Saud to stays in Baden Baden 2 propeller aircraft rolls out. Ibn Saud comes from aircraft. Greeting. In the Entourage of bodyguards and Prince.
03. Jordan: arms shipment from the United States of U.S. air force transport planes roll out. From Hull, SUV, Jeep, guns roll. Weapons are delivered against delivery of Soviet weapons to Syria.
04. Malaya: Celebration of the independence day of the Duke of Gloucester as a representative of the British Crown at celebrations in Kuala Lumpur. Crowd in Stadium.
05. Tokyo: Trial of US soldier Lottery wheel is rotated. 35 admission cards to the process are considered. US soldier is led to the trial. He had Japanese his shot when she gathered up empty shell casings at firing range. Negotiation.
06. Pamir: Expedition detachment of the team of a Meteorology station in the mountains. Snow mountains. Mules go through glacier.
07. Australia: construction workers working at dizzy heights views of skyscrapers houses Gorge. Construction workers work on crane and steel scaffolding. Workers poised unsecured in the highest amount on beam.
08th Airshow in Farnborough attacks. Jet fighter aerobatics. Bomber. Jet fighter of SR 53. most modern jet passenger aircraft Comet. Good shots.
09th clever and forgetful: 2 car keep distance forgetful in the rear car driving, next to lady who admires his driving drive close in a row,. Lively conversation, then shut up. Clever rises from the front car. Lady Apple leaves the car.
10 Nuremberg: German roles art Championships freestyle winner Rita Blumenberg. Pirouette. Close-up. Freestyle winner Franz Ningel. Pair skating champion be Rita Blumenberg and Werner Mensching.
11 Paris: World Games of the students 800 m running: Olaf Lawrenz runs forward In the final sprint and WINS in 1: 50.2 minutes 100 m race: duel between Manfred Germar and Murchison / United States. Germar WINS in 10.5 sec. Audience clapping. Start and run. 200 m run: Manfred Germar WINS at 21.3 sec. Start and run. Winner Manfred Germar with small US sprinter.
12 Brunswick: Club Championship in parachuting skydiver parachutes apply. Jump in free fall. Landing. Jump from sports plane and landing in the floor. Springer climbs from wing sport plane and jumps.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Blumenberg, Rita ; Christ, Eugen ; Girard ; Glouchester von ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Rahman, Abdul ; Saud, Ibn ; Schüler, Richard ; Germar, Manfred ; Lawrenze, Olaf ; Mensching, Werner ; Murchison ; Ningel, Franz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Expeditions ; skydiving, skydiving ; Political events ; Skating ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Art ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Weapons ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 398/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: art Smith Eugene Christian camera: Seib King Ibn Saud in Stuttgart camera: Rau Waffenlieferg. United States on Jordan camera: Shammas independence day in Malaya origin: Pathe news Girard - process in Japan origin: Asahi news Meteorolog. Station in the Pamir mountains origin: Sovkino construction workers in austr. skyscraper origin: Cine sound Airshow in Farnborough origin: Pathe news "keep away." - clever & Sch.
German Champion in the skating camera: Hafner, Rau students World Games in Paris origin: Pathé journal parachuting in Brunswick camera: Stoll, students final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 209/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 530/1960
Der Staatsbesuch in Pakistan
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 535/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 174/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 203/1953