Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 404/1957 25.10.1957
1 Hamburg: Inauguration of the hammer Church total and partial settings the hammer Church. Crowd. Pastor is key in lock and unlock. Interior of the Church. Pastors move. Opening worship. Stained-glass Windows. Visiting Professor Martin Domke in Hepsisau in Württemberg. The design of stained-glass Windows. The Holy Scriptures. Martin Domke at work. Leaded glass.
02. Bonn: Election of the Federal Chancellor's deputies in voting by Brentano. Ollenhauer in conversation. Counting of the votes. Bundestag President Gerstenmaier announces the result. Interview: "I note that the members Dr. Konrad Adenauer proposed by the Federal President has United the voices of the majority of the members of the German Bundestag to. "I ask you, Mr Killilea: assume the election?" Adenauer interview: "I suppose the choice." Congratulations.
03. United States: State visit Elizabeth II of England stand presents. Elizabeth II. and Philip get down stairs. Eisenhower welcomes original sound. A trip to the White House. Mamie Eisenhower welcomed the guests in front of the House. Cameramen. Eisenhower, Elizabeth and Philip on terrace, Mamie.
04. New York: 10 years of UN United Nations space with signs of countries on the tables: Indonesia - Greece - Tunisia - Portugal - New Zealand - Nicaragua - Lebanon. Flags of countries in front of the House. United Nations flag. UN emblem.
05. England: Destruction of radioactive milk chimney of the Windscale plutonium plant. Cows in the pasture next to the plant. Cows go in the barn and be milked. Removal of milk jugs with truck with inscription "you'll feel a lot better, if you drink milk." Milk is poured away, because the milk with radioactive iodine for health safety reasons must be destroyed.
06. Switzerland: Mountaineer with rope climbing Mountain exercise in the mountains. Crossing a crevasse on the rope. Swiss air-rescue discards material on parachutes. Crash of a machine. Injured recovered from plane. Land the helicopter. Evacuation of the wounded.
07. Hamburg: 3 boys on the Dutch Cruiser de Zeven Provinzien Dutch Cruiser at the overseas bridge. 3 boys go on board. Climbing on ladders high. Rolf Birkhölzer ash in launcher. Sailor sends her away there. Boys actuating lever. Turret turns. Shield keen Dorgang. Boy ringing the ship's Bell.
08 clever and forgetful: the ladder clever complained about defective head in workshop. Maria comes in and wants to get on the ladder. Work colleagues warn. Maria wants to be told nothing and rises. Rotten head upsetting and Bowl crashes to the ground. Clever is added and forgetful can teach themselves.
09 Paris: European Championship of the gymnast Jack Günthardt / Switzerland turns on the parallel bars and is 4. The overall standings. JURI Titow / USSR turns on the horizontal bar and is 2nd Joaquim flower and Spain is European champion in the six fight turns on the rings. Audience clapping. Old man slaps big. Award ceremony with Joaquim Blume, Juri Titow and Baig / Switzerland (3rd) 10 USSR: robot trip to the Moon - trick - trick shots: rocket launches. Dropping the compositions. As boots or space ship. Radar mirrors track the flight. 2. rocket launches to bring fuel to ship. Recharge your batteries. Landing on the moon. Robot sled is released from the front, moves out antenna and camera and runs remotely on a reconnaissance trip through the mountains of the moon.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Benker ; Blume, Jochen ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Domke, Martin ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kreye ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Günthard ; Titow, Juri
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Disasters ; Flags ; Political events ; Rockets ; Religious events ; Satellite ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; UN ; Buildings ; Art ; space ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 404/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Camera: strong modern church Hbgs. camera: strong stained painter Professor Domke camera: Seib Bonn Chancellor choice camera: Stoll, Luppa King Elis in U.S.A. origin: Pathe news, Metro 10 anniversary d. combines. Nations/N.Y.. origin: Archive Atomverseuchte milk in England origin: Pathe news mountain rescue in the Switzerland source: Cine Journal visit holl. Cruiser in Hamburg camera: student "The ladder" - clever and forgetful EUR. Artistic gymnastics meistersch. in Paris origin: Eclair planned trip to the Moon origin: Metro final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 740/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 573/1961
Besuch des Vertrauens 1959
Ludwig Erhard, Porträt eines Staatsmannes
Welt im Film 303/1951
Welt im Film 326/1951