Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 406/1957 08.11.1957
01. the man and the automation workers operated lever. Blast furnace and Walztrasse. Button on Control Panel. Telegraph is running. Robots with hands. Workers at machines. Red-hot iron will be processed. Welders, steel workers, butchers cut meat. Doctor operates. Hands wash plate. Rubber gloves without fingers show trying for access by telephone, peel of Orange, dragging on watch, from Schneider from newspaper. Planing, walls, bread slice and eat.
02. United States: rocket launch at 30 km altitude large balloon rocket wearing high, will start at 30 km altitude.
03. USSR: Defence Minister Shukov of his Office removed from Sputnik flies in the sky. Soviet leadership in Gallery: Malenkov, Khrushchev, Bulganin, Voroshilov. Children run with flowers. Shukov walks off front of 15s. Shukov decreases fleet parade.
04. Egypt: Trial of 13 Communist trial before the military court for illegal political activity. Defendants behind bars.
05. India: International Conference of the Red Cross arrival of delegates from 83 countries. Representatives of the United States and the People's Republic of China. President Prasad opened the Conference. Several speakers including Nehru.
06. Bremerhaven: Memory of Pamir disaster US Troopship Geiger at the wharf. The saved go aboard the Pamir and wish to thank captain and crew. Present a picture of the Pamir.
07. Berlin: exhibition of inventions Bügelfaltenbügler pants. Transformation sweater, lighter for pipe smoker. Kitchen spoon with scale. Strollers with swivel axis. Stufenraketen for the Living room.
08 clever and forgetful: the stain clever considered stain on his coat. Maria takes stain remover spray bottle and rub on stain. Clever and forgetful from beverage cart to take shower and drink. Maria is bottle on table next to poison bottle, which is not labelled. Clever warns of likelihood of confusion.
09. Berlin: dance pairs Championship of amateurs of the Latin-American dances at the opening Waltz then Samba and Rumba. It wins the French couple Hiilion.
10 Stockholm: World Championships in the Pentathlon cross-country running, pistol shooting, swimming, fencing, and cross-country. Rider falls almost from the horse and holding side. It wins Novikov, USSR. In the team competition she the USSR from Finland and Hungary 11 Hubertus hunting trip with dogs. Jump over obstacles. Hounds swim River. Horses in the water. Ride through forest and money. Halali. Dogs tear the Curée. Awarding of the oak Valley.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Anders, Walter; Bulganin; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Dummer, Carl Otto; Eggers, Hermann; Fredrich, Claus; Gross, Walter; Hiilion; Hussels, Jupp; Kraaz, Karl Heinz; Malenkow, Georgi; Nehru, Indira; Prasad, Rajandra; Shukov; Schukow, Grigori; Wirth, Georg; Woroschilow; Novikov
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hunting, Hunter; Justice; pentathlon; Political events; Rockets; Satellite; Shipping; Sports details, fouls; Dance; Animals (except dogs); Crime; space; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Jobs; Exhibitions; Automation; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 406/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Automation and "Indispensability of hands" origin: Gaumont balloon rocket launch i. U.S.A. origin: Metro Sputnik II and Absetzg. Zhukov origin: State Communist process in Cairo origin: Gaumont roten cross Conference in India (int.
Origin: Asian thanks to Pamir saver camera: student exhibition, Berlin camera: Pahl "The stain" - clever and Maria dance tournament in Berlin camera: Pahl, Jansen Welmeistersch. i. 5-fight in Stockholm origin: Svensk film Hubertus hunting origin: Archive final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 400/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 148/1952
Opel-Woche 18 (seit 1926)
Welt im Bild 62/1953
Welt im Film 297/1951
Welt im Bild 146/1955
Welt im Bild 156/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 345/1956
Erzherzog Joseph auf dem Kriegsschauplatz