Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 408/1957 22.11.1957
01 Großenbrode: Federal President Theodor Heuss on the ferry Theodor Heuss the new ferry Theodor Heuss at the wharf. Railway train on the ship. Heuss on the ferry for the maiden voyage. With the captain on the bridge by driving Großenbrode – Gedser.
02. Tunis: Anglo-American arms deliveries to Tunisia barbed wire is pulled between Tunis and the uprising of Algeria. Despite French protests, Tunisia was supplied by England and the United States with weapons. President Bourgiba visited international exhibition. The German Pavilion with figure of young pretty girls in the sea and typewriter 'Made in Germany' 03. Czechoslovakia: death of President Zapotocky crowd in long train parade on the coffin of President Zapotocky: 04 Switzerland: aircraft salvage from Lake Constance in the uplift of plane wreckage is lifting device television camera mounted. Shots at raising the wreck to determine the cause of the crash.
05. United States: Return of a rocket from the space after all rocket heads in the atmosphere verglühten the rocket head first returned to Earth and is rescued from the sea.
06. United States: air rescue unit aircraft attacks with lift in to man the strap and lifts him up ZL. Recovery in aircraft. Recording without ZL.
07. Sweden: Scout clean forest Scouts and Scouts go into Woods and pick up debris. Old bicycles. The forest is being cleansed of filth car tyres, blankets to cans and paper.
08 France: Hunting Moufflon after Mouflon breeding animals in other areas should be exposed. Networks are stretched. Mouflons are driven and escape with high jumps. Some get caught in the nets and cages used to transport.
09 smart and forgetful: the paint painter Maria at the painting of window. Master clever notes to, that mallet on ladder is and Associates, that tool by high ladders to take is. Maria wants to fold the head. Paint pot inverts over his head.
10 Berlin: curling in the Hall for hard disabled curling brush, large. Disabled when ice shooting on wooden floor.
11 Holland: Skis on wheels slalom skiing on skis with wheels. Roller skiing behind a motorcycle. Drive down the slope.
12 Rotterdam and Belgrade: billiards tricks billiard master players show tricks at the green table.
13 Hamburg: International football match Germany - Sweden 1-0 game before 80,000 fans in the people's Park Stadium. German attack keeps goalkeeper. Sweden stormed. Goalkeeper Sabz is dropping the ball. Spectators close to half. German shots on goal and goalkeeper parades. Schmidt of Alfred 1:0 viewers filling picture shot in the 17th minute. Spectators drink a flask. 2nd half: crowd. Shot high over the goal. Battle for the ball. Players go from the square. Young spectator wearing headscarves.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Railways; curling; Hunting, Hunter; Disasters; Education, youth; Football; Rockets; Satellite; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Theatres; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; environmental protection, pollution; Weapons; space; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Exhibitions; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 408/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Ferry 'Theodor Heuß' camera: Stoll, Rieck do. Pres.. Burgiba ESP. exhibition in Tunis origin: Gaumont, Tunis funeral f. Tchech. Pres.. Zápotocký origin: State aircraft recovery from Lake Constance origin: Pathe news return of a U.S. rocket from space origin: Metro air rescue exercises Delaware/United States origin: Metro Scout clean forest/Sweden origin: Svensk film hunting Moufflon in France origin: Pathé journal "The paint pot" - clever and forgetful gift curling in the room camera: Pahl roller ski training in Holland origin: Polygoon billiards in Rotterdam and Belgrade origin: Polygoon, state final brand: Sinderdienst: Football Germany/Sweden camera: Stoll, Seib
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Woche 1922 - 1932
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 37/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 152/1952
Der 85. Geburtstag des Bundeskanzlers