Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 412/1957 20.12.1957
01 Paris: NATO Summit arrival of President Eisenhower and Dulles on the airfield. 15s presents. Stepping off the front of the stand. Transparent welcome IKE. People wave. Meeting room in the Palais Chaillot. Cleaners clean the tables. Review of technical equipment. Politicians in the Conference Hall. Eisenhower laughing. McMillan. Adenauer in conversation with Eisenhower, by Brentano, Strauß.
02. Luxembourg: Inauguration of European school the school building. Wall decoration "Children around the world globe with inscription E" transformer. Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg unveiled a memorial plaque with Latin script. Children of the mining authority in class. Small children in kindergarten.
03. England: Rescue lost Caver Savior with protective helmets at the entrance of the cave of the great Fernside mountains. Missing cave visitors come after a long search of the cave.
04. Hamburg: Plastic pipeline pipeline tubes made of plastic are pulled by tractors and should be used instead of tankers to the oil. Tractor runs over the flexible hoses.
05. Melbourne: Healing serum of spider venom Australian giant spider in the glass. It is taken poison from the pliers and used for the production of serum.
06. Brussels: diamonds show mannequins make precious jewelry of millions. Necklace, ring, brooch, tiara. Versions of Paladium.
07. Tunis: Tunisian fashion fashion show is presented. Elegant dresses. Autumn coats.
08 clever and forgetful: the competition Maria sawn inattentive to saw wood. As a thumb almost under the saw, the saw is clever and photographed the finger before the saw for competition. Maria takes wood now and thus push forward Board.
09 Paris: Inventions ship with compensation for waves. Cat piano. Driving self service at the table. In local, small train transports food to the guests. Inflatable pillow lifts up bathing in bathtub. Rain protection frame for cyclists. Cycling lying. Dog food box that opens at the time. Double smoke tip. Cigarette holder for motorists at the side of the window. Flying by muscle power with wings on the arms and roller skates on his feet to stop.
10 Christmas snow forest. Christmas crib figures. Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Shepherds in the field. Animals are blessed. Carol singing in the choir. Christmas with the Eskimos. Christmas tree. God service. Bells are ringing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Electricity ; Bells ; Children ; Emblems ; Energy, energy supply ; Expeditions ; Oil ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Smoking ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Jewelry ; Schools, training ; Theatres ; Animals (except dogs) ; Curiosities ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Christmas ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; NATO ; Advent ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 412/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Nato Conference, Paris camera: Luppa origin: Pathé journal European school, Luxembourg camera: basic cave lost youth. WERD. gerett.
Origin: Pathé news oil sausages camera: Seib, Rahim Spinnengiftgewinng. for serum origin: Cine sound diamond exhibition origins: Belgavox fashion show in Tunis origin: actual. Do.
"Competition"-clever and shot.
Inventor exhibition in Paris origin: Pathé journal Christmas and final mark: origin: Pathé journal, no.-do, Eclair, SEDI, Pathé journal, Pathé news, Canada, Canada
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 356/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 2/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 700/1963
El Mundo al Instante 977/1981
Welt im Bild 82/1954
Welt im Film 151/1948