Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 572/1961 13.01.1961
01 Bonn. The birthday of the Chancellor (Adenauer). Adenauer with his son Paul at the breakfast table, Madonna figure, tall, celebrates a mass, Adenauer son Paul in the chapel of the Elisabeth hospital present, his family appears congratulates Lübke, many grandchildren around him, to the congratulations, Carlo Schmid and Gallo present two putti, congratulating Willy Brandt. Congratulate members of the diplomatic corps, Strauss handed record album with images and army marches. Adenauer at the window are listening to the Zapfenstreich.
02. France. The people chooses to de Gaulle. Election posters, voters go to the polls, de Gaulle gives off his ballot. Election posters in Algeria, Muslims go to the polling stations, soldiers examine weapons, French warships off the coast are Algerians snake outside polling stations, Mohammedanerin with baby on her arm.
03. Turkey. Constituent Assembly ended the revolution. Boy Scouts are in series in a row on the steps of the Parliament building, the members of Parliament go up the stairs, General Özdilek reads speech General Gürsels.
04. Belgium. Street fights between strikers and police. Factory chimneys, disused railway stations, piles of garbage on the street, mounted police with drawn sabers takes action against the protesters, shutters are lowered before business, demonstrators put the slices of tramcars.
05. Cuba. The United States break off diplomatic relations. Parade to the 2nd anniversary of the seizure of power, marching soldiers and moving tanks, Castro takes the binoculars, sees this. Hagerty gives press conference (interview), screen.
06. New York. Cuba debate of the United Nations leads to incidents. UN session, Cuba Foreign Minister Roa speaks (no sound), Disturber out run.
07. Hungary. Interesting experiments in a wind tunnel. Technician when setting the photo apparatus, bus is checked for air resistance, motorcycle with two riders in the wind tunnel.
08th Nuremberg. Quality control of consumer products in the Bavaria State trade agency. Baby strollers are checked, pressure cooker is tested, young man catches a cigarette on the iron, shock a watch is tested on the vibrating table, man checks residue from cigarettes and before electric railway, lab assistant pipes tobacco, smoking pipe on gauges connected.
09th Königssee. Exciting kick-off the week of the Luge. Three neutral setting with snow from the environment of the Königssee, several sledders at the start, some falls, man crashes his sled, which, alone, will continue.
10 Val D'ISERE / France. Giant slalom. among other things at the start: Karl Schranz, Guy Periat, Duvillard, Hias Leitner, 2nd place winner: Ludwig Leitner. (Heribert Meisel - actuality).
11 UNITED STATES. American football as never... Kennedy as a spectator. A running race over the half field manage a player.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Adenauer, Paul ; Brandt, Willy ; Castro, Fidel ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Hagerty ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Kennedy, John F. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Özdilek ; Roa ; Schmid, Carlo ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Duvillard, Henry ; Leitner, Hias ; Leitner, Ludwig ; Périllat, Guy ; Schranz, Karl
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; civil wars ; Demonstrations ; Football ; Musical events ; Political events ; Press, press conferences ; Tobogganing ; Shipping ; Ships ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; UN ; Unrest ; Military events ; winter pictures ; Science ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Football ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 572/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m Adenauer in France at the age of 85 election origin: Éclair choice in Algeria origin: Gaumont Parliament opening Ankara/Turkey origin: Türk. Information Office strike in Belgium origin: Belgavox Cuba, demolition d. dipl. Relations origin: Metro UN debate because of Cuban origin: Metro technical tests: wind tunnel origin: Hungaro Qualitätsprüfg. Bayr. State trade agency camera: strong Luge at Königssee camera: Vlasdeck, o Connor, Hafner int. Ski-slalom, France origin: Austria football United States origin: Metro end mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 186/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 590/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952
Welt im Film 277/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 427/1958
Der Flachs und seine Veredelung
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969