Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 574/1961 27.01.1961
01 Washington. Ceremony and a folk festival at the inauguration of John F. Kennedy. Marian Anderson sings national anthem (original sound), Kennedy speaks Earl Warren Chief Justice, take an oath to (o). Nixon congratulates him. Speech of Kennedy (original sound), Grand Parade to honor soldiers and Indians with missiles.
02. UNITED STATES. Sensational footage of flight and landing a space capsule. Cosmodrome, launch of the capsule, parachute opens, ends up in the sea.
03. India. Triumphant reception for Queen Elizabeth in India. Prasad on the airport, Queen and Prince Philip standing waving on the gangway, greeting Prasad with Nehru, ride through the streets, cheering people.
04. Rhodesia. Gold rush. Gold mine, Negro and white at work, cage is pulled up and drained, gold panning, bales are poured.
05. Switzerland. Customs inspection in the laboratory. Zachariah decreases a corner of a gold ingot, is melted in a furnace to a gold droplets is then rolled out and weighed.
06. London. Predator without prey remain. two men in car exit, are pressed by another car on the side road and stopped, robbers snatch them money bag and leave. Robbery-safe car for cash in transit, is stopped, the gangsters can't go in the car.
07. Oberstdorf. Gabriel/Ningel win the German Championship. Gabriel/Ningel run their free skate. Very A lot of advertisement at the gang.
08th Winterberg / Sauerland. Exciting title fights on bad track. Different races, crashes, injured man is carried away. Winner: Buth/whales/Butz and Steinhausen.
09th Kitzbühel. Périllat and Nenning in the Hahnenkamm downhill ski race winners. Fritz Neill Hall, 7th winner: Périllat. Among the spectators of Toni Sailer, and Horst Buchholz.
10 Australia. A marathon race on the Australian coast (water skiing) Marathon water skiing by two men. Very good pictures.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Buth; Butz; Anderson, Marian; Buchholz, Horst; Elisabeth II. von England; Kennedy, John F.; Nehru, Indira; Nixon, Richard; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Prasad, Rajandra; Warren, Earl; Göbel, Margret; Nenning, Gerhard; Ningel, Franz; Périllat, Guy; Sailer, Toni; Steinhausen; Wagnerberger, Fritz; Wahle
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Ice skating, art running; Industry; Justice; Posters, fonts, banners; Rockets; Advertising; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; automotive engineering, automotive; water skiing; Surfing; Science; Customs; Mining; Industrial; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 574/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m Kennedy's Amtseinführg. + Parade + Carnival origin: Metro Rak.-start + Landg. Space capsule origin: Eclair Queen in India origin: Pathe news gold in Southern Rhodesia origin: Pathe news Golduntersuchg. at the Swiss customs origin: Cine Journal of robbery ICH rheinebene. Cars for Goldtransp.
Origin: Pathe news DT. Eiskunstlf.-Cup camera: Vlasdeck, Oelsner won/Sauerland camera: reason, ice man Hahnenkamm ski race origin: Austria water ski/Australia origin: Cine sound end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 394/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 888/1967
Welt im Film 199/1949
Welt im Bild 117/1954
Welt im Film 153/1948