Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 578/1961 24.02.1961
01 Washington, Foreign Minister by Brentano, with President Kennedy. v. B. K. standing on the other side of Kennedy's Dean Rusk briefly visible.
02. New York. Stormy Congo session of the United Nations. Pan over the UN building, reporter photograph the members of the UN, Adlai Stevenson in the profile, talking, no sound, tumult in the spectator stands, scuffle with the room folders (original sound), demonstration against the death of Patrice Lumumba.
03. London. Demonstration against the murder of Patrice Lumumba. Police intervene, 4. Moscow. Demonstration against the murder of Patrice Lumumba.
05. Belgrade. Protests in front of the Belgian Embassy. Protesters To try to storm the Embassy of Belgium, police and water cannon against the demonstrators.
06. Belgrade. Departure President Titos to Africa. Finland, soldier's salute, / Tito walks up the front, Tito and wife goodbye.
07. Belgium. The plane crash near Brussels. Parts hanging in the tree exploded the machine, the wreck, smoking debris, fire and rescue team.
08 Italy. The exciting spectacle of the solar eclipse. Mirroring the darkened Sun in the water, dark streets, 3/4 of the Sun is obscured by the Moon, people with blackened glass front, the total solar eclipse, the Moon moves, slowly over the Sun, footage partly outside the home of weekly news - Rahlstedt.
09 Mediterranean. Exercises the 6th fleet with the aircraft carrier "Independence" of the aircraft carrier, launching aircraft, bombs, line throwing, water bomb dropping, high-splashing water, the aircraft carrier that is total, landing planes, man she waves a, the foaming water behind the moving aircraft carrier.
10 Dortmund, European champions Richardson proposes Hans Kalbfell. (Boxing) Winner: Dick Richardson, will be crowned. Among the audience members Peter Müller.
11 Hannover. Cycling. World Champion in the cyclo is Wolf hollow. Narration see history. Very A lot of advertisement.
12 Garmisch-Partenkirchen. German Alpine skiing championships. Men's slalom: Winner: Willi Bogner before Adalbert Leitner. Giant slalom of women: Winner: Heidi Biebl. In addition, she received the title in the special slalom, in the downhill and combined. Men's downhill: Winner: Fritz Neill Hall before Adalbert Leitner. A. Leitner was winner in the combination.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Biebl, Heidi ; Bogner, Willy ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Kennedy, John F. ; Rusk, Dean ; Stevenson, Adlai ; Tito, Josip ; Kalbfell, Hans ; Leitner, Adalbert ; Müller, Peter ; Richardson, Dick ; Wagnerberger, Fritz ; Wolfshohl, Rolf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Disasters ; aircraft ; natural disasters ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Cycling ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; UN ; Buildings ; Maneuver ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Astronomy ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 578/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m v. Brentano in United States b. Kennedy origin: Metro UNO Sitzg. (because of the Congo)
Origin: Metro Demonstr. gg. d. assassination of Patrice Lumumba, Moscow, Belgrade, London origin: Pathé news, Novosti, Metro of Tito's departure to Africa origin: Novosti aircraft disaster b. Brussels origin: Belgavox solar eclipse in Italy origin: Salgado, Incom NATO naval exercises d. 6th fleet in the Mediterranean origin: Salgado, no.-do boxes Richardson/Hans Kalbfell camera: ice man, basic cycling - cyclo-cross camera: Seib, fire German Alpine Championships, Garmisch skiing, men's slalom women's slalom downhill d. men's camera: Vlasdeck end brand 6 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 485/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 631/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 64/1951
Flakschule in Blankenberghe
Der feierliche Einzug der polnischen Legionen am 1. Dezember 1916 in Warschau
Welt im Bild 146/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951