Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961 24.03.1961
01 Düsseldorf. Protest meeting of the Economic Association of movie theater by. North Rhine - Westphalia.
Various settings of the session Hall, min. of Pres.. Meyers (original sound), various public intermediate cuts.
02. Madrid. Top stars at the German film week. Audience goes to the theater. Hilde Krahl, Ellen Schwiers, Helmut Käutner on arrival, stand side by side on the stage.
03. Spain. Effective competition with l PS rural audience in the bull-fighting arena, horses pull playanimal cart about artificial arable strips, including covered wagon with three and four horses.
04. Switzerland, chrome parade at the 31 Geneva Motor Show. View from top of the exhibited cars, several cars in a row which opens the hood and closes again, race cars with reclining seat, the new Jaguar touring car, the model of the Wankel engine in Plexiglas, Mercedes 220 SE Coupe.
05. Brazil. German ships to visit in Rio. Waving the German flag at the bow of the characteristic "Graf Spee". The cadets March to the Memorial of the fallen of World War 2, flag is hoisted and deposited a wreath, the name "Graf Spee" and "Admiral Hipper" (ships) are on the loop. The sailors take a walk to the beach welcome some girl in a bikini. German cadets meet French cadets, entertain themselves. Panoramic view from Corcovado Mountain on the city and the sugar loaf.
06. Australia. In the training camp of the guerrilla forces. Officer candidate training, learn free-standing to aim and shoot, practicing Judo grips, soldier is chiselled lying on his stomach on a tree trunk in the air.
07. UNITED STATES. Ray Patterson is subject to in the fight for the "Golden Gloves". Winner Jim Posette from Florida. The opponents hug after the fight "like monkeys".
08th Yugoslavia. Turner Mirosław Cerar - the Yugoslav "Joachim flower". Bronze figure of Turner's turnend Cairns at the floor exercise, high bar and pommel horse, and athletics. Review of Joachim flower (A).
09. the theme of the week: The Protestant Church in East and West. Berlin - pictures (archive). President Dr. Scharf (original sound) is interviewed by Esterer, his language underscored with archive images. In addition: confirmation of young people.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Bundeswehr ; Industrial events ; Interviews ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Agriculture and forestry ; Landscapes ; Military ; festivals ; Exhibitions ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m movie theater Congress, Düsseldf.
Camera: Seib German film week in Spain origin: No.-do Karrenziehen, Spain origin: No.-do car show in Geneva origin: Cine journal German ships in Rio de Janeiro origin: PPP/Rio soldiers Ausbildg. in Australia origin: Cine sound Golden Gloves boxing origin: Metro Jugosl. Turner Cairns origin: Novosti Jugosl. Turner Joach: Floral origin: archive of Council Chairman d. evgl. Church, focus of President of camera: Pahl, Brandes, Rieck end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 741/1964
Ein Mann wirbt für sein Volk (Langfassung)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 619/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 788/1965