Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 583/1961 31.03.1961
Interview Mr. Wilhelmi "the Volkswagen factory is as far as the number of shareholders, the world's second-largest Corporation hereafter.
Only a society in America has more shareholders. The result exceeded all expectations. The fact that the workers and employees of the Volkswagen factory in their vast majority of purchased shares and thus became shareholders of the large company is particularly gratifying.
The concept of the "people's share", four years ago still seems our social order without content, today is an integral part."
01 Wolfsburg. The Easter egg of the year - the VW share price. The new VW on the test track, the old and the new VW comparing driving, the new VW - Compi, stock certificate, big, min. Dr. Wilhelmi at his desk sitting (original sound). Pictures of workers at VW (archive).
02. Frankfurt. Former German President Heuss at the FDP - Party Congress. Swing by. Election poster of the FDP on the party building, Heuss goes through the table rows to the podium, standing tall in the lectern (no sound), Mende, great. Several interim cuts of the session Hall.
03. Washington. President Kennedy condemned the Communist aggression. Map of the far East, Kennedy talking about (original sound), at a press conference.
04. Beijing. Demonstration of the Chinese against the United States. Pan completely crowded 饺子馆 Stadium, banners and posters ch en Lai, great flag speeches by party comrades, enraged crowd at half mast,.
05. Japan. Prince Hiro is a birthday party. Princess Michiko welcomes parents with her son on the arm with her one-year children, children at play, Hiro makes the first steps at the hand of his mother.
06. Düsseldorf. Fashionable hair dye now also for poodle. Girl goes with two black poodles in pet grooming, poodle are put into washing machine. Coming know out again. (April story) 07. Aintree. A botrytis wins the hardest obstacle race in the world. The horses and jockeys in the saddle square, several falls, unclaimed horse moves up to the top, horse continues to run on the branch line. Viewers with binoculars.
08 youth feature. Jazz band, drummer, great, storm football ground (a), pictures of movie stars on the wall, harvest work (a), grapey young people (A) screaming teenagers (A), Elvis Presley impersonators (A), torchlight procession of young people (A), young people, young people hot four young girls as Bardot imitations, young girl is doctored War Graves Commission work (A), pictures of Farah and Brigitte Bardot, shadow of musicians behind a glass wall, eyes of a young girl, full-image, young girl with big hair to move freely in public , (A), Tyrolean hats are worn, moped riders (A), Jazzkeller, Eden converses's salon, Berlin, very good guys, couples, entertain three boys. Dancing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Heuss, Theodor ; Hiro ; Kennedy, John F. ; Shoda, Michiko ; Lai, Tschu En ; Wilhelmi
Beijing ; Tehran ; Japan ; Düsseldorf ; Wolfsburg ; Berlin ; Washington ; Africa ; Frankfurt ; Aintree
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; China ; Demonstrations ; Dogs ; Industry ; Jazz ; Children ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; Political events ; Press, press conferences ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Joke ; Special reports ; Dance ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Economy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Dogs ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 583/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m VW shares, speech min. Wilhelmi camera: Luppa FDP Party Congress, Frankft.
Camera: Strong Kennedy Press Conference on Laos origin: Metro protests gg. United States Beijing origin: Metro; Crown Prince birthday origin: Metro poodle clothes (April fool) camera: basic Grand National racing, Aintree origin: Pathe news "Our youth I" "I want to be a type of" camera: Pahl, Jürgens origin: Pathé journal, SEDI, archive end-mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 615/1961
Welt im Film 41/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 11/1950