Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 584/1961 07.04.1961
01 Washington. General Hay's Office at the Pentagon. Hay singer enters his Office, signed document, hay singer image filling. Country map.
02. New Delhi. US Secretary of State Rusk with Prime Minister Nehru. Nehru and Rusk come down stairs. Rusk on press conference talking about (no sound), writing and the end of film journalists.
03. Washington. Gromyko approve neutralization of Laos. Kennedy in addition to Gromyko sitting, press conference (original sound), write journalists are the end of film cameramen in the garden, Gromyko.
04. Alma-Ata. Kremlin Chruschtschow attended Agriculture Conference. Sheep and bundle Khrushchev ears presented eating pigs in troughs, the pig Maesterin awarded the title "Hero of the work".
05. Soviet Union. Spinner is "heroine of the Socialist/European work". Young woman on a loom, the inside of a spinning mill, running machines. Which. Big spinner.
06. Morocco. Marshal Tito visited King Hassan II. Inden port running a ship, Tito and wife are welcomed by Hassan. Tito waving to the people. Conversation between Tito and Hassan in the bandwagon, triumphal ride through the streets.
07. Hallenberg. "Noise and Ghost night" in Hallenberg. City sign "Hall Hill", cityscape, horse looks around in his box, restless cows and pigs, enlightened crosses, night moves, young people make noise with all possible instruments.
08 Stuttgart. The Bowmaker. Helmut Mebert at the unfinished an arc (Turks - or tartar bow) manufactures arrows, the spans. Mebert at archery, the target with some arrows in it, great.
09 Vienna. Football stars of tomorrow on the ball. Boys play football, train the goal shooting to hand one wall with various holes, various settings of shooting young.
10 Prague. FC Barcelona moves into the European Cup semi-finals. Some scenes of the football game, 1-1 against the Sparta Königsgratz.
11 Hamburg. Crowds at the advance ticket sale for HSV - FC Barcelona. People queue at the Rothenbaum, be allowed "relapsing", moving tram in the background (slush).
12 Heidelberg. France national team beats Germany 27:9 in rugby. Some scenes of the game. The players are completely smeared with mud. Rugby ball (egg) rolls slowly to the playing field on the camera.
13 Mexico. The outer board powerboat race. Good, fast race. Intermediate cuts three beautiful women. (Large size)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Special events ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; motor boat race ; Easter ; Press, press conferences ; Religious events ; Rugby ; Shipping ; Ships ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Agriculture and forestry ; Technology, industry ; People ; Military events ; Holiday ; Science ; NATO ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 584/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 7 m gene. Hay Ingers inauguration in Washington origin: Dean Rusk b. Nehru in N. delhi Metro origin: Asian Gromyko at Kennedy origin: Metro Chruschtsch. on Landwirtsch-config.
Origin: Sovkino swine Züchterin + spinner USSR origin: Sovkino Tito b. Hassan II, Morocco origin: Act. Marocaines Easter noise in Hallenberg/Sauerld.
Camera: Reason, ice man master of bow maker Helmut Mebert, Stuttgt.
Camera: Strong youth soccer origin: Austria Czech Republic football: Barcelona Prague origin: State Kartenvorverkf. f. soccer. HSV: Barcelona camera: Seib Rugby Holland. / Dtld. Heidelberg camera: strong, o Connor external outboard motorboat racing, Mexico origin: Emasa end brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 746/1964
Welt im Bild 85/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 663/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 977/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 75/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 738/1964
Welt im Film 184/1948