Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 586/1961 21.04.1961
01 Moscow. Major Gagarin space back. Gagarin come down the gangway Gagarin, big, over the airfield, is booking before Khrushchev, Khrushchev kissing him, G. greets his wife. Triumphal ride through the streets.
02. Israel. The Eichmann trial in Jerusalem has begun. The society, large, Eichmann in his cabin, which poet takes his place a, E. headphones sits on Dr. Servatius, large, laterally, prosecuting attorney Hausner, big.
03. UNITED STATES. Federal Chancellor Adenauer visited President Kennedy. Waving flag on the White House, cameramen, Heinz Braun in sound recordings, Adenauer goes to the White House, Vice President Lyndon B. Welcomes shake him, Adenauer in addition to Kennedy, big, Johnson is the hands, great hands, Kennedy and Adenauer each image filling.
04. Berlin. 3,000 Americans moved in the Grunewald for the maneuver. Swans on the Grunewaldsee, moving tanks, amphibious vehicle departs from the water on the land, soldiers rising from, soldiers run on the street, fighting in the forest, mouth of the MGs with sheaves of fire, big.
05. Berlin. Prof. Carlo Schmid in Marienfelde refugee camp. Sign "Marienfelde refugee camp", lovely pram will slide past, woman holding his doll with child by the hand, child, child, family with two children will camp, Carlo Schmid with his consort in the camp. Some barracks.
06. Hamburg. 16 European Ministers at a table. Pan of the seated at tables in the Conference Room Secretary, Senator Landahl, big, of course (original sound), Bu. Pres.. Lübke is welcomed by Lacy in the Town Hall at a reception.
07. Garmisch, new Zugspitz cable car will also highly. Zugspitze railway arrives in the station on the Zugspitze, workers in various jobs for the new cableway, Schneefernerhaus in the background, steel beams are built, engineers on the carriers. Panoramic view from the top on the working men.
08 dog Primer: the pointer. two pointers, big, dog combed from his Lord, pointing dog is trained, dog on the trail of a Perlhuhnes, creeping dog jumps into the water, chasing retrieves shot duck, dog barking behind a duck here,.
09 Barcelona. Europe Cup match FC Barcelona - HSV. History sine narration, floodlit match.
10 Bonn. Triumphs over broadcasting team Millowitsch Bundestag Deputy Elf. Lemmer whistles at the game, Gerstenmaier exist, Stücklen as a spectator the Millowitsch-Elf in slow motion blow on post Horn, different game scenes, which bent politicians,. Hamilton shoots a penalty.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Braun, Heinz; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Eichmann, Adolf; Gagarin, Juri; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Hausner, Gideon; Johnson, Lyndon; Kennedy, John F.; Landahl, Heinrich; Lemmer, Ernst; Lübke, Heinrich; Millowitsch, Willy; Servatius; Schmid, Carlo; Stücklen, Richard; Herberger, Sepp
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Railways; Dogs; Justice; Escape; Refugees; Football; Armor; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Animals (except dogs); Cultural events; Maneuver; Military events; Science; NATO; Jobs; Dogs; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 586/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m Soviet. Space Flyer Gagarin origin: Sovkino beginning the Eichmann trial II origin: Metro Adenauer in America U.S. maneuvers in the Grunewald camera: Pahl Carlo Schmid in the Flüchtl-bearing bln.-Marienfelde camera: Pahl Conference d. European. Minister of culture in Hamburg camera: Seib, Oakley Zugspitz cable car construction camera: Vlasdeck, o Connor of the pointing dog camera: strong soccer. FC Barcelona: HSV origin: No.-do politicians playing football camera: reason, ice man end mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1022/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 468/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 558/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 241/1954
Welt im Film 250/1950
Welt im Bild 76/1953
Der Staatsbesuch in Paris
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 33/1950