Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 592/1961 02.06.1961
01 Sigmaringen. Hohenzollern city dedicated to the wedding of Birgitta, Princess of Sweden with Johann Georg of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. -The couple progresses to the Church, train of the wedding guests, Bell Tower, in front of the parish church, bride and groom left church, applauding crowd, driving in 6-clamping-open crew through the flag-decorated streets, waving the bride and groom in the Equipage, big, cheering people.
02. ROM. Reception of the Persian Imperial couple in the eternal city. Iranian coat of arms, a room with many suitcases, 2 case with signs, the Shah and the Empress, large, get in a car, waving the Shah out of car, great.
03. all glory of France for the Belgian Royal couple. Paris. -Baudouin alongside de Gaulle standing in the car, police escorts on motorcycles, jubilant population, Baudouin, de Gaulle, Queen Fabiola and Madame de Gaulle at a reception. Baudouin in visit to a car plant. The Belgian King and French President couple step steps to the Opera, Opera foyer, Baudouin shakes the hand, some men Fabiola Ballet members, Baudouin, de Gaulle, Fabiola and Madame de Gaulle in a Theatre box, big 04th Paris greeted. The spring attracts the painter to Montmartre. -The "Sacré Coeur", total, swivel on bearded painter at an easel, painting hand, big, COP, people looking at the images exhibited on the road, police officer when viewing an image, some settings of young painters at work, a young painter's brush in his beard, large.
05. Milan. Painted models with astonishing perspectives. Demonstrations of dresses with cut-outs for all possible and impossible parts of the body.
06. Pool side (Dominican Republic). International swimwear for hot days at the beach. Swimwear at the swimming pool.
07. Europe bad weather for tourists in sight. -Cloud image with hidden Sun, Flash, man at the drawing board, distinguished weather map include rain pladdert in a puddle of great, different rain settings.
08 Hamburg. ELSA Delfs - a woman builds Buddelschiffe. -Mrs Delfs is finished ship choosing bottles on a storage bin, various settings that shows woman Delfs in the manufacture of Buddelschiffen, merged in a bottle, large, human eyes behind glasses, big, several grades of Buddelschiffen.
09 England. Maiden voyage of the British ocean liner "Canberra". -The "Canberra" on the ocean floating, total, views on the forecastle, bridge crew, engine room, machine scale, view on the deck of the bridge deck passengers in deck chairs, swimming pool and two swimming guests, passengers in the salon, stewards, teenager café with music box, dancing couple, two young girls, from, great.
10 Nürburgring. 1,000 km - race. Dramatic world championship race of the sports car. Among the participants: Berghe of trips and partner Phil Hill Ferrari (No. 3), Stirling Moss on Porsche, Poles count Gregory on Maserati brothers Rodriguez on Ferrari, - dramatic race at approaching snow and rain, Stirling Moss is also the Ferrari with Hill, due to engine damage, Graf Berghe von trips takes over Ferrari with size 4 wheel AC Rodriguez, another Réserve see narration.
Winner: Masts (America), 2: Gregory Rodriguez (Mexico), 3: Graf Berghe von trips (Germany).
Masts Gregory and partners get Laurel wreaths hung around, Kiss and photo of woman Caracciola. -Settings of viewers with umbrellas, woman who is anzündeteine cigarette others takes a SIP from the bottle, hand presses child with legs dangling down on stop watch,.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baudouin I. von Belgien ; Birgitta von Schweden ; Delfs, Elsa ; Fabiola von Belgien ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen von, Johann Georg ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien ; Caracciola, Rudolf ; Gregory, Masten ; Hill, Phill ; Moss, Stirling ; Rodriguez, Luis Valencia ; Berghe von Trips
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Hobby ; Higher education ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Art ; Works of art ; Technology, industry ; Meteorology ; Holiday ; Engagement ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 592/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m wedding Joh. Georg von Hohenzollern and Birgitta v. Sweden in Sigmaringen camera: Seib, Zakariah pers. Imperial couple in Rome origin: SEDI Baudouin + Fabiola in Paris origin: Pathé journal the Montmartre painter origin: Pathé journal painter fashions / Italian
Origin: Sedi swimwear origin: Metro bad summer weather origin: Archive ship Builder Elsa Delfs, Hbg. camera: Rieck maiden voyage d. brit. Luxury steamer "Canberra" origin: Pathé news 1000 km-ADAC Nürburgring race camera: Luppa, o Connor, Jürgens end mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1001/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 185/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 454/1958
Welt im Film 323/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 678/1963
In und um St. Quentin im Herbst des Kriegsjahres 1916
Welt im Film 213/1949
Welt im Film 274/1950