Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 595/1961 23.06.1961
01 to June 17.
Berlin, 100 000 Berliners demonstrated on the day of the unit. -Brandenburg Gate, road sign: Street of the 17th of June, policeman at the Brandenburg Gate looking through binoculars, look to large crowds, Willy Bandt speaks from the balcony of the Schöneberg Town Hall (no sound), Bowl with flame, Brandt is at the top of a torch train, marching with torches and flags.
Bonn. Serious ceremony with German Chancellor Adenauer. -Aenauer speaks (original sound), big, different settings of the full Bundestag plenary Assembly Hall, devout listeners on the grandstand, faces of three young girls, great.
02. Dr. Lübke as the first German head of State in Paris. -Reception for Dr. Lübkes and wife at the airfield, Orly by President de Gaulle, Lübke in addition to de Gaulle when stepping off the company, light German and French flags, German flag on the Elysée Palace, Lübke reverses, will be welcomed by de Gaulle, both go to the Palace.
03. Kiel. 1961 "Kieler Woche". Sailing ship port with expiring sailing ships, motorboat waving spectators at the wharf with umbrellas, bad weather, Dr Lübke, on board the yacht "Ashanti", the offshore yachts and dinghies on the water, different settings of men when operating the sails bezw. the driver, stormy seas, very good outdoor boarding manoeuvres.
04. Spindelmühl (Czechoslovakia). 5. International Whitewater race. -Various settings of canoeing and kayaking slalom, capsizing boats, a man jumps into the water and swim to his capsized boat.
05. New York. Flume Schliddern against heat wave. -Children and adults, which is sliding frolicking in a bathing suit on the water Schliddern rides mostly on the stomach, crying little girl who is taken by a little boy by the hand.
06. Switzerland. Life saver for motorists. Safety belts save from fatal injuries. -Seen auto control and speed scale, country road from the moving car, plunging from the roof one life-size doll seat belt settles around 40 m building, man in the car, man in the moving car, car collision man detaches the seat belt and gets out of the car unharmed.
07. Hamburg. House music 1961 - flutist, clarinetist, and cellist candlelight musizierend, close each player, - drums player on drums, large, trumpet player (Mr by Tiedemann), saxophone, bass, Vibranhonsnieler, each tall and in combination with percussion and piano sewing. -The player in their civilian professions: Physician during examination of a child, v. Tiedemann at the typewriter, a man brings his official robe out of a closet, does book 2 men in lawyer Talar standing side by side, distinguished teacher before his schoolchildren on a Blackboard, a jazz pool, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Tiedemann von ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Hamburg ; Berlin ; Paris ; Leutkirch-Unterzeil ; Bonn ; New York ; Switzerland ; Spindleruv Mlyn ; Czechoslovakia ; Kiel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Children ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Paddle ; Schools, training ; Sailing ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Accidents ; accident prevention ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Holiday ; Science ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 595/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand Kundgebg. in Western bln. for June 17 camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Luppa Adenauer b. commemoration "-I / Bu.Tag camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Luppa Bu.-Pres.." Lübke in Paris origin: Act. Français "Kieler Woche" (m. Lübke) camera: Seib, o Connor, fire Wildwasserrennen origin: State ice rink United States origin: Metro car seatbelts origin: Cine journal House music on a Herrenabend camera: o Connor, Jürgens end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 219/1949
S.M. Hilfskreuzer "Wolf"
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 245/1954
Welt im Film 58/1946