Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 596/1961 30.06.1961
01. visit to Paris.
a. brilliant days for Federal President Lübke. -Dr Lübke advance stages of the Opera Foyer up with his wife and det Gaulle and his wife, Mrs Lübke and Madame de Gaulle get handed flowers by members of the children's Ballet, the two pairs of Presidents enter the State Lodge of the Opera, views of the viewers who have risen from the places, de Gaulle and Dr Lübke thank Ballet members who look at the banquet table with seats and chandeliers , the President couples sit down to the gala dinner, Mrs Lübke in addition to de Gaulle and Madame de Gaulle, in addition to Dr. ' Lübke sitting, a chandelier with lit candles, large.
b. Dr. Lübke, visited the French nuclear research centre Saclay in near the capital.
02. France. French farmers go on the warpath. Acts of sabotage, car with mounted speaker, demonstration train the rural population on tractors, military post in composite guns and military, luggage swearing of an oath, lots of protesters with banners, two men will be carried by the crowd on shoulders, a car is a speaker (Industry Minister Jeanneney?) besieged by the crowd, big, police in use.
03. meeting place Berlin.
a. stars of the screen at the XI International Film Festival arrival of Hilde Krahl and Jane Mansfield with her Mister universe at the airfield of Tempelhof, graphic reporter. -Federal Film Prize by Federal Interior Minister Schröder on Heinz Rühmann as best actor for his role in the Bavaria-film: "The black sheep" and Hilde Krahl as best actress in the movie: "The glass of water", head of audience.
b. excavation at the spree: A tank comes to light. -Men during the excavation work, intermediate sections of children and adults as curious onlookers, man shows and explains a police officer photos, welder when working on exposed tank wreck, men shovel work in time lapse recording.
04. one interesting contemporary.
a. Allgäu. In the workshop of the clamps blacksmith Wilhelm Bessler views of village landscape in the Allgäu Valley, grazing cows, close, water mill with a steep downward gradient, water mill wheel, Bessler forge blacksmith work on clamps and bells, production of pasture bells of all sizes and timbres.
b. Lindberg/Bavarian Forest. Cow Bell competing for the Niederbayrischen Schöllenpreis. -Young girl in costume gets attached to a Bell, applauding people in costume, kids in costume during the agitation of the pasture bells.
05. German Championship.
a. Hannover. The 1st FC Nuremberg is to the 8 times of football champion. -
(1. FC Nürnberg - Borussia Dortmund 3-0) men must at the entrance to cow bells, trumpets and other noise instruments emit, vollbesetztes Stadium.
Narration see gameplay.
Repeat the 2nd door in slow-motion, slow motion recording a controversial goal, (referee Schulenburg) 3-0-results in slow motion.
Max Morlock is the victory Bowl as a team leader. b. Nürnberg. Triumphant reception of the victorious 1st FC Nuremberg team in the hometown.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; Demonstrations; Children; festivals; filmmaking; Football; Police; Reviews; Jewelry; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); Debris; Unrest; War, prisoners of war; Cultural events; Curiosities; Agriculture and forestry; Landscapes; People; Military; festivals; Jobs; nuclear science; Gastronomy; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 596/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m Bu.-Pres.. Lübke in Paris peasant unruhen in France origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal, Eclair int. 1961 Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Seib, o Connor tank wreck in Berlin-Schöneberg camera: P "the clamps blacksmith Wilh. Bessler in hindelang camera: o Connor, wild cow Bell competition camera: Hafner German Cup Hanover + reception of the master in Nuremberg camera: Seib, o Connor, ice man, reason, reason, ice man end mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 164/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Indien
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 928/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 577/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 225/1954
Welt im Bild 202/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1004/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 885/1967