Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 597/1961 07.07.1961
01 trouble spot South Tyrol. People on the street, weeping elderly woman, young woman comforts they destroyed electricity pylon laid around. -Foreign Minister Kreisky (Austria) and Foreign Minister Segni(Italien) at their meeting in Zurich. -Men in the distribution of weapons, soldiers with packages in hand, road with military cars, military patrol, police car control.
02. our neighbour Poland. Exclusive review of the NDW. Warsaw.
Men at the Conference table (Conference of the chief editors of all European newsreels), Dr. Wiers to the Conference table, great. -Chopin-relief, Viewer before Chopin monument, birthplace of Chopin in Zelazowa Wola, Chopin, Chopin picture room. -Youth Club, young people discussing, abstract images, vocal performance of a young man and a young woman on the stage in the Tingel-Tangel cabaret (original sound), dancing young people (at the Café "Smile"), piano-playing hands on keyboard, big, the glasses with non-alcoholic drinks stand on table. -Demolition, tumbling along part of the building, debris images from Warsaw, woman feeds in the ruins of pigeons, stone carved pigeon Group on the roof of a newly built House, wife feeding pigeons on street, - men when working on a roof truss, various settings of workers and gangs in the reconstruction of Warsaw. -Various settings of houses rebuilt in the style of bygone era, procession.
03. Stuttgart. 75 years of the automobile under the sign of the Mercedes star. -Benz - bust Economics Minister Erhard (with cigar) visit old automobiles, ceremony, speech by Director General Hitzinger (original sound).
04. Wolfsburg. 1. General meeting of shareholders (over 5,000 participants). -Views of many people who step forward, parking lot with many VW's in front of the factory building, VW - assembly line Assembly Hall in operation, right of way of the own VW VW shareholders, shareholder meeting, Director Nordhoff, big, speaks (no sound), look at the assembler from above and from the front, settings of different types of audience, large parking area with parked VW's and streetscape of Wolfsburg.
05. West Berlin. 13 Soapbox - Derby. -Winner: the 15 year old apprentice Baker Armin Kröber.
06. Aachen. SA-jumping to the "great prize of Aachen". Among the participants: Nelson Pessoa on "Esparteco", Hans Günter Winkler on "Romanus".
Winner: Piero d ' Inzeo (Italy) on "the rock", see narration.
Horse head, large, Thiedemann on its "Meteor", large, (an official farewell from the tournament-sport), huge crowd waving during the farewell round of tournament participants with handkerchiefs.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; close-ups, detail; Hands; Industry; Industrial events; child care, education problems; Education, youth; filmmaking; Leisure, recreation; Musical events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Soapbox; Special reports; sports audience, sports spectator; Blasting; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities; Dance; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Debris; Unrest; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Cultural events; Holiday; Economy; Science; Jobs; Construction; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Industrial; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 597/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7 m unrest in South Tyrol origin: Cine journal our neighbour Poland origin: Polkronika 75 years Mercedes, Stuttgt.
Camera: Luppa, strong VW /-shareholders, Wolfsbg. -HPT.-Verslg.
Camera: Rau, Seib Soapbox Derby, West bln. camera: Pahl jumping Derby in Aachen camera: ice man, basic end-mark 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 577/1961
Welt im Film 222/1949
Welt im Film 278/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 685/1963