Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 604/1961 25.08.1961
01. the latest report from Berlin: Potsdamer Platz, road sign "Potsdamer Platz"-"Potsdamer Straße", Vopos carry rolls of barbed wire, hammering wire on concrete pillars. Residents of a house in the Bernauer Straße throw their substance from the window, 2 women carry washing basket across the street in a hurry and leave US Militärfahrzeue columns in the House across the street,. Settings by U.S. soldiers, smoking, chewing (helmet strap d. Chin), uniform image filling. -Checkpoint "Dreilinden": The Turnpike raises for the military vehicles, ostzonaler watchtower. -Kurfürstendamm: Vice President Johnson a ride through cheering and frantic people trellis, Johnson goes surrounding lot through him, pushes him forward stretched hands. -Demonstrators with banners: "We trust Kennedy, Pay any price, bear any burden for survival of liberty", "Millions behind the Iron Curtain ask for help" and "We demand East Berlin problem before the UN". Johnson on the speaker's podium with General Clay. Brentanou.a, applauding crowds, Johnson's speech production (sound), behind him Brandt, car is Brandt immense crowd, transparent "Germany remains German" and "There is only a Germany", drive the Vice President after Marienfelde in an open car, next to him umdrängt, Johnson, standing in the car, receives from kl. Girl flowers and embraced television camera in the foreground, photographers their cameras uphold it, crowded Ku-Damm with Memorial Church, military vehicles, flanked by waving, cheering people, the free Berl. Press reports in neon: "Bonn: German Chancellor Adenauer will"...
Airport Tempelhof: Adenauer / gangway descends, greeting Brandt, cameramen, speech Adenauer (interview), A., half total with "Brandt. Potsdamer Platz with wall & Stacheldrahtverhau (in d. Middle cameraman), sign "End of the democratic sector of greater Berlin 9 yards", Adenauer with Lemmer-including behind police chain, allows himself To give explanations. -Marienfelde: Various settings of Adenauer's tour accompanied by, A. from window waving.
02. London - interview (EEC). Cities of London (3 settings), stills from d. exhibition "Also known as master photos": State body with Queen, pan across Somerset Maugham, Bertrand Rüssel, head image filling, T. S. Eliot close, pan across Churchill without cigar; Cities London, street with pedestrians, various settings Interview H. Noelle on the question of the EEC (m. Bowler-Hat man elegt. Gentlemen, simple woman, 3 young people, Mr m. mustache, casual Lord m. hands typically pockets, market women) 03. horse riding: Dublin. "Royal Horse Show" hurdle jumping:-Pat Smythe and B4rdrules on the Parvours. Winner of the touring Cup of Aga Khan: Winkler Bagusat Schridde u. Schockemöhle, installation to the ' awards ceremony, award of the prize. Audience: jg smiling. El. Woman, 2 cl. smiling girl, big Saintnelégier: Festival of the farm horse. -Cavalry flag bearer, betting decorated four carriages, betting horse riding girl bareback horses using d. whip, a horse will break out, is held by a man.
04. cycling in Dortmund-Hombruch. Div. mod. Settings, large, like Dieter wool and Hennes Junkermann their wheels check, start, man passes a traveller food bag, feet on pedals when overtaking, great. Winner: Dieter wool.
05. Konrad's comment: election special film ("Mecki" on d. ballot) s. NDW 187/13 and 61/16 WIB
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bagusat, Thomas ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandt, Willy ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Churchill, Winston ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Lemmer, Ernst ; Russel, Bertrand ; Junkermann, Hans ; Puschel, Dieter ; Smythe, Pat ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Schridde, Hermann ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Interviews ; Escape ; Refugees ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Cycling ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Special reports ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Military ; Military events ; aerial photographs ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 604/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7, -m current Berlin report (U.S., Johnson, Adenauer i. bln.)
Camera: Jackson, Pahl, Rieck, Seib, also known as master photo exhibition camera: ice man interviews in London to England's accession to the EEC, (m. n.) origin: Pathe news horse show in Dublin origin: Pathe News Swiss car racing origin: Cine journal wheel amateur road Championships camera: Vlasdeck, Pahl Jr.
Mecki-election comment origin: Archive final brand 3.1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 259/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 122/1952
Welt im Film 7/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 305/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 945/1968
Welt im Bild 6/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 650/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 679/1963